WeVerse

BIGHIT ANNOUNCEMENT ON WEVERSE

Dear ARMY,

It is with great excitement that HYBE brings you your latest news. As many of you know, idols SUGA and JUNGKOOK have been in a relationship for the last couple of years. Now, on [DATE REDACTED], Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook made themselves official with a small, quiet ceremony. The marriage party was private due to the high homophobia in the area of their church. However, the couple has agreed to post pictures (and videos) of the wedding online. Furthermore, BTS will be taking a month-long break, pushing their comeback back a few weeks. The new schedules will come out in the following two days. We hope that you are as excited for them as we are, and continue showing Bangtan your support. Stay tuned for more updates!

BigHit Staff

-----------------

Jungkook on WeVerse:

Hey. Jungkook here. It's been a wild ride, hasn't it? From trainee days when we weren't sure we'd make it, to what seemed to be the end-of-the-world moment of our debut, to our first albums and concerts. Bangtan has been growing each year, all thanks to you. ARMY has our backs every step of the way, and we really couldn't be more grateful. Going off that note, I hope it isn't too much to ask your support on one more thing. It's actually the reason I'm breaking my WeVerse Silence (which as you know I don't do often). There have been some ranging opinions on my relationship with Yoongi-hyung, which is understandable. I understand that for some, this is scary, or weird / unusual. It is scary for me, too. But I just wish to ask for some people to open their eyes and accept our choices. I love him, and there's nothing anyone can do about that. I wish some people ignoring our relationship would just give us a chance. Loving each other doesn't make us love you any less. As always, I purple you!

 Jungkook

-----------------

Suga on WeVerse:

I've always known that writing music is easier than writing words, but I'll give this a try. Here goes;

Dear DISPATCH: Please stop stalking my husband. You're not cute or subtle. If you're going to snoop, at least do it in a way that leaves you hidden. Having the same person trail Jungkook for half an hour while he shops isn't smooth or sleek.

Dear Haters: We really haven't addressed you since the cyphers, huh? Alright then, here goes. When you say 'gay'; it's not an insult. To me, my sexuality is not shameful, rather a source of pride. It's who I am. Go back to 'ugly', 'untalented' and 'girls', because that at least makes more sense.

Dear Homophobes: Love has no gender. It has no bounds; you can't lock it in a cage of standards. Please open your eyes, and transfer your preaching and protesting to global warming or some shit.

Dear LGBTQIA+: Whether closeted or out, I hope you know that being who you are shouldn't be a dream; it should be everyday reality. Who you are shouldn't be defined by your society's standards and sayings. Acceptance may be hard to find, and it may come gradually, but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, unless you forgot to pay the electrician. Put your fear aside, and don't be afraid to find yourselves.

Dear ARMY: I admit there are better ways I could've told you all that we got married. A leaked photo of me in a jewellery store shouldn't be the prompting for BigHit to write a statement, yet here we are. Scold me, maybe that way the next of us to get married will think twice before keeping a secret.

And Finally:

Dear Jin-hyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung: Stop betting on shit Jungkook and I do or don't do. Stop leaking our photos / videos; it's not funny. And your frequent "They're so whipped" captions aren't cute.
PS: Who the hell stole my hoodie?

Edit: NVM 'bout the hoodie; it was Kooks.

SUGA

--------

A/N: We're at the end. Just (about) 4 more chapters left, and they're all extras; not changing the plot in any way. Story's almost over :(