36: Mall pt Yoongi

3rd Person POV

Present Time

Min Yoongi wasn't jealous. He didn't know the definition of the word, of course he wouldn't be jealous. Next to him, Hoseok was just as tense, the cold wind ruffling at the chestnut hair sticking out of his black(ish) beanie. Yoongi wanted to think he looked better. He didn't have the protective stance, or the clenched fists (well, looking down... maybe he did) and he most definitely wasn't scowling.

He scowled harder. He wasn't jealous. He just wasn't.

Nope. Totally not. He wasn't imaging wrapping his cold hands around that model's neck and squeezing. The same pretty model that was currently flirting with Jungkook.

Of course, the maknae looked awkward enough, obviously wanting out of there, but the male model was smooth. In a few moments, he had Jungkook laughing at something that Yoongi was too far away to hear. That's right.

Yoongi was halfway across the mall, looking at his ex-boyfriend laughing at some dumb model's joke. Hoseok was staring at the same spot, jaw clenched for a different reason. Jimin had called the model hot. Apparently, he followed him on Instagram.

So where did that leave them? At a giant mall, riding the escalators while Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung did some shopping. Jin and Namjoon stayed back home to sort out their issues. Hopefully that meant that they would be back to their kissy selves when the rest of the group got back.

Which wouldn't be soon, considering Taehyung dragged Jimin into Gucci and Jungkook was there (now flirting back) with the model.

Maybe this was all an overreaction. After all, Yoongi had no claim over the boy now. Jungkook could flirt with whomever he pleased.

So why did that thought leave a sour taste in Yoongi's mouth? He grimaced.

"What was in the damn coffee?" He muttered, handing the cup to Hoseok.

The way the dancer gulped it down, you'd think it was a shot. He probably wished it was.

Why today?

Why did Jungkook have to wear those tight little shorts today? The shorts that made his caramel thighs look even more appetizing than usual. The white button up shirt with the butterfly print that brought out the youthfulness of his pretty face. His hair had been dyed a more dark honey brown, and all in all, that model was getting front row seats to the Jeon Jungkook show. Yoongi was just worried that the front row would turn into VIP.

He was Jungkook's last, and he wanted it to stay that way. At least for a while.

While he got over him.

The model, Yoongi had to admit, was gorgeous in his own rugged way. He was tough, muscular, with black hair that got into his fiery eyes. He had an attitude, if the 5 articles Jimin had read out loud about him in the car on the way here were any indication. He was also a known flirt and smooth-talker, earning him a reputation of heart-breaker.

What did Jungkook see in the guy?

He was tall, taller than Jungkook, which was Yoongi's first warning bell. He was always a bit sour about his height (although not as sour as Jimin). Jungkook had, before, assured him that he loved Yoongi's height, loved the way his thick thighs wrapped perfectly around Yoongi's petite waist and loved the way he could engulf the smaller man in a giant back hug.

Now, it seemed, height didn't matter. The second warning ball was the man's nationality. He wasn't Korean. He was Japanese, and his skin was just a shade more tanned, the black tattoos more prominent. He worked out if his giant 6 pack was anything to go by. Jimin's of course, was better (in Yoongi's humble opinion.)