19

Jungkook's POV1 (Present Time)

Then, suddenly, he takes my chin and tilts it up. His eyes are tearing up again.

"Jimin?"

"Make me forget him. Please Jungkook! Just for tonight, make me forget him."

I don't think. I don't have to. I lean in and kiss him. Softly first, then harder. He pulls back first.

"Are you sure this is OK with you?"

"Yes." I breathe out.

"Are you sure?" He asks again, his eyes searching my face, looking for a contradiction to the words that just left my mouth. He finds none.

"I'm sure." I pull him into a kiss, smiling at the little sigh of happiness that escapes his lips.

Was this the best idea? No. Do I regret it? Hell no.

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable." He says, straddling me. I nod, unable to form a word.

Looking down, Jimin takes his hand, and with some hesitation, places it on my chest, fingering a button on my shirt.

"Don't forget to breathe, Kookie." He tells me sarcastically, and just for a moment, I am reminded of Yoongi. But that moment passes quickly as Jimin starts unbuttoning my shirt. The cool air hits my chest and I gasp. Now's not the time to tell Jimin that we're both bottoms...

He seems to know anyway.

"Let's try something different from what you're used to, huh Kookie?" He asks, his eyes sparkling. Once again, I nod; mute. The power of speech has chosen to leave me.

Smiling, Jimin leans forward, and places a warm kiss on my cool neck. His lips are soft, velvety, and feel different from what I'm used to. Different, but not unwelcome. He continues, gently placing kisses lower and lower, slowly reaching my abs. I yelp in surprise when I feel his tongue. He immediately stops, and looks at me sheepishly.

"Sorry. I used to--"

"No, it's fine. It was just unexpected."

He smiles again, and I wonder just how many different kinds of smiles this boy has. Dipping his head back down, he kisses all the way down my lower stomach, and stops at the waistband of my jeans. Now crouching on the floor, Jimin slides my shirt off and throws it across the room. Getting up, Jimin pushes me back. Back, back, back, until I felt the cold wooden headboard of the bed against my exposed skin. I look at him, hypnotized by this man as he straddles my lap again, and slowly, oh so slowly, rolls his hips. Jimin's head falls forward, and he places a small kiss on my collarbone. My quiet groan sounds loud, so loud in this silent room. Soft pink lips curve into a smirk, and soon, those lips attack my neck and chest, kissing in all the right places, driving me absolutely insane.

"Are you gonna kiss me again, Kookie?" Jimin asks, circling his hips slower, and harder down on me. I am so hard that it hurts, and Jimin shows no sign of stopping the teasing anytime soon. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I know what he's doing. Getting me mad enough to top him. And it's working. He moans, and something inside me snaps. A low groan escapes my lips as I mash my lips to Jimin, pushing him on his back, hovering over him. Without breaking the kiss I rip off his shirt. I sit on his upper thighs now, and in the pale light I can, for the first time, really appreciate Jimin's toned and defined muscles. Some sort of urgency makes me move, pressing a quick kiss to his lips, the trail down to his pants.

"Can I?" I softly ask, already fumbling with the buttons.

"Please..." He breaths, so softly I barely hear him. His hands are at my own jeans, and he tugs at my belt. My own hands pull Jimin's pants down his toned legs, and discard them on the floor. Jimin unbuckled my belt and threw it onto the floor, where it curled up near my shirt. The buttons of my jeans are quickly undone by his quick fingers, and soon the jeans join the belt and shirt on the floor.. I wanted now, no, needed,some kind of friction, yet Jimin surprised me. He pulls me back up to a kiss, while slowly drawing circles on my inner thighs. We hear a noise outside the door, and I wonder if I ever did lock the door. Jimin seems to have no such worry, as he hooks his legs around mine, and breaks the kiss.