8

TAEHYUNG'S POV1

I drew in a deep breath. Keep it together, Tae. Jungkook had ran out of the room a while ago, and through my window, I watched as Yoongi stormed out of the studios, taking a side door. He headed in the direction of the poor side of town; the side of town similar to Daegu, his hometown. Yoongi had stopped, and suddenly punched the stone wall of a nearby building. I winced. That must've hurt. Yoongi's plan was clear to me. He was heading to the poor side of town, as Gloss. Yoongi had trouble being himself. He switched between personalities fluidly. "Yoongi" was the closest one to his true self. The personality he used around us. SUGA in front of the fans. Suga when he fucked us. Gloss when he was hurt, and wanted some physical pain to drown out the mental. I hit a number on my speed dial. This wasn't a Namjoon or Hoseok situation. They knew the "underworld" (Underground rappers/dancers/singers trying to make money by street performances) pretty well, but they weren't what he needed. Usually I would call Jungkook, but I got the feeling that he wouldn't be welcome right now. Jimin and Jin were my two options, and Seokjin would try and scold Yoongi, which would make things worse. Jimin it was. I had just hit his number when I saw Jimin run into the studios. After Jungkook, no doubt. Yoongi must care more than he showed, if he sent Jimin in to make sure Kookie was fine. Jimin wouldn't have come otherwise. Oh. But that left just me. I hit cancel call, and got up. Yoongi wouldn't be happy to see me. He'd hate me. Yet I didn't cheat on him. We had an open relationship. I was an in-the-moment type of guy, and wouldn't be able to commit. I was free to fuck whoever. Now.... What to wear? I know it should be last on the my list of worries, but you might have noticed that my plans don't have a lot of logic to them. They are spontaneous, and usually go horribly wrong.

Cross-dressing was more Jimin's area of expertise, since he used to do that a lot for his ex-boyfriend, so it was his closet I went to. He was in his shared room, talking to Kooks, so I went to the one downstairs. Jimin honestly had too many clothes. Opening the black doors, I was greeted with skirts. Lots and lots of skirts. Swallowing down my discomfort, I started trying them on, before finding one I looked good in. And, surprisingly, I liked it. I gave a little twirl. Can't believe I like it! I took a bag of lingerie, checking to make sure it was unopened about two hundred times. Jimin was cute and all, but I wasn't about to wear his used underwear. The shirt now...

Took about 15 minutes to settle on an outfit. Not bad, considering this was my first time cross-dressing, and on average, it took me half an hour to dress normally. Thank god that as an Idol, I had to shave my legs. Otherwise, I would have looked like  a hairy monster in a skirt, digging around the house for a razor. Jimin's black skirt was short, and even shorter on me, since I'm taller than him. It was black, and soft, and I made up my mind to ask Jimin to let me keep it. Nothing to say for the lingerie. It was black, lacy, and I had a suspicion that it was intended for someone bigger than Jimin. Who did Jimin share the closet with? Namjoon? Oh dear god no! Images of Namjoon wearing the lingerie flooded my mind. Heck to the no. Namjoon was probably the one guy I liked as a bro, a hyung, not anything other. The shirt was a long sleeved red crop top. Jimin complained that red wasn't his color, so if I took it, he wouldn't mind. What else? I was definitely missing something. Stockings caught my eye. Why the hell not. Might as well go all the way. I took a black pair, and pulled them on. They were definitely not Jimin's, since they fit me nearly perfectly. Namjoon's then. Oh wow. I actually liked this. It was a bit like playing dress-up. Make up now. This we were all experts on. The first couple of years after debut, we were very heavy on eyeliner, and after years of putting it on, I went through the movements automatically. But it didn't look right. My eyeliner was intended for fuck-boys. I was not seducing girls tonight. I went lighter, and added blush. Eye shadow? Maybe a bit of black. I was an artist. Honestly. James Charles who? In the end i took it all of and went real simple. My hair was unruly and in curls, but this had taken too long as it was. I put on heels and walked out, praying no one saw me. Back up to my room, I took out a purse I had taken from Jimin's side of the closet, and put in my wallet and phone. On second thought I took the baggie of 'toys' with me. You never know with Yoongi.

JUNGKOOK POV1 (PRESENT TIME) (August OF 2017)

I lean back, embarrassed at the direction my previous thoughts went in. Yoongi blowing me was still fresh on my mind, when I heard a door slam. Tae had gone out.Jimin was looking thoughtfully at me, as if processing something written on my face. But then, who was I kidding? He was probably doing just that. Tae always told me that I was an open book.

"And then? You didn't start dating then." Jimin's soft voice prods me back to my miserable life.

"Aish. You know this! Why are you asking?"

"I only know what we all guessed. I want to hear what happened."

"But WHY?" I was genuinely confused to as why he cared. He just smiled and shrugged. PARK JIMIN! How could he not know that going down the memory lane hurt? Like, for real? Was the elder boy so happy that he had no bittersweet memories that cut deep into his heart? He and Hoseok must have fought before! I mean, he said they did! Did it not hurt for him to come back to a happy time during these moments?

Jimin was still sitting, waiting patiently. Oh, well. Better give him something.

"Back at school I broke up with my girlfriend, and I guess she took it hard. Turned a bit nasty. Started spreading a rumor that I was gay. Little did she know..." I chuckled, remembering the expression on her pretty face when I walked up to her that morning. Then it happened. What she did next...

JIMIN'S POV1

I knew what was coming. I tensed, preparing for a complete breakdown from the boy on the floor. Yet instead, his face grew guarded. I could see why Yoongi wanted him. Jungkook was broken a bit on the inside. The incident he was getting ready to tell me about, it scarred him forever. Our poor, innocent Kookie was never the same. His voice is even when he starts out, but it soon cracks, and his eyes have a haunted look in them. My breath catches as a realization hits me. Kooks wasn't as much telling me, as he was showing me. Every word out of his mouth painted a picture. He wasn't telling me what happened, he was reliving it, telling me as he saw it unfold in front of him. I could've cried at the pain in his voice. I moved forward, trying to bring him into a hug, but he held out a hand in front of him. I nodded. This was a demon he was going to have to battle on his own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

GET READY FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER SET IN THE PAST. I'M POSTING IT TOMORROW. (SATURDAY). IT WILL BE IN JUNGKOOK'S POV, AND WILL INCLUDE SOME NOT-SO-PG13 MOMENTS.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY SHIPS (OUTSIDE THE BTS) THAT THEY WANT TO SEE COME TO LIFE, PLZ COMMENT AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO INCLUDE THEM. IF NOT, THEN IT'S ALL UP TO MY IMAGINATION. (WHICH CAN BE A BIT EVIL).

SARANGHAE,

THE AUTHOR