2: The Fanfic

*3 hours before*

"YO, y'know Wattpad, right?" They were siting in Tae's room, discussing life. Pretty normal for a Friday afternoon. Tae was in one of Yoongi's grey T-shirts,  and old Adidas sweatpants. The boys had come from dance practice earlier, and he hadn't bothered to change. Jungkook himself was in a long white flannel shirt, and some old pants from their conjoined closet. They were a bit small, and he was fidgeting with the right pant leg when Tae asked.

"Yeah, sure. Who doesn't?" The maknae shrugs, twisting a thread that was coming loose.

"So, ok, I was on it yesterday--"

"Why...?"  It was honestly not that surprising, considering that this was Tae, but he still had to ask.

 Tae waves the question away. "Not relevant. Anyway, so I was just fooling around, right? So I type in 'BTS', and you know what pops up?"

Jungkook shakes his head, but his brain already knows what's coming.

"A bunch of fanfics. So I'm like, okk.. this is weird, and I start scrolling, and they are all like, Y/N and whoever, usually Jimin-hyung, and all of a sudden I come across a Taekook!" He laughs nervously. "And I go to the author, and they have written, like, 6 parts or something. So I look up Taegi--"

"Taegi?" Please don't be.....

"Me and Yoongi-hyung. So, I look it up, and..... WOAH. These people are crazy, hyung." This is nothing new. They all knew that Tae got turned on by fanfics, although why he would be so surprised to find them on Wattpad was a mystery to to mankind. Jungkook just nods as his crazy friend goes on and on about the insane things happening in whatever fanfic he just found.

"---- So like, even Hoseok isn't that kinky! Like, what the actual fuck?---" The youngest tunes him out after a while, playing Tetris to pass the time, when something he says catches his attention.

"Read it with me? PLEASE! I can't do this without my best friend, hyung!" Wait... what? Jungkook mentally backtracks. Is he talking about the Taekook? He is all set on telling him no when Taehyung pouts.

Kim Taehyung doesn't just pout. He goes all out, with pleading puppy eyes, and a puffed out bottom lip. Impossible to say no to. Before the reasonable part of Jungkook's brain could catch up, he had already  nodded. Nervousness took over from there as Tae sent it to their chat. They both started at the same time. One chapter in, and Jungkook knew this was going to be a problem. You can guess the rest, but it is my duty to tell you, so here goes.

The tension in the room thickened with each line. Jungkook kept his eyes glued to the phone, unwilling to find out if Tae's sweats mirrored his. Finally, he sneaked a peek.

Taehyung was staring at the maknae with a hungry look on his face, his large hand already down his pants. Caught looking, he blushed and looked down. As if that wasn't enough, they suddenly hear Jimin in the hall. He is happy whistling a tune, heading towards the studios. His footsteps get closer, and although the boys aren't technically doing anything wrong, Jungkook's heart beats faster as his footsteps get closer. Just as they think he'll pass Tae's room, he stops and knocks.

"Tae?"

 Tae shoots his best friend a panicked look before replying. "I'm in here, don't come in though."

"....OK? Wasn't going to. Just telling you not to go down to the studios for the next half hour." Jungkook could swear he can hear him smirk through the door.

"Why? Not like you'll be totally alone... Yoongi-hyung and Hoseok-hyung are down there, too---OH. Um...oh." Tae shoots Jungkook a concerned glance. The youngest is not exactly thrilled  to hear that Jimin is going to be down there, getting fucked by his boyfriend, but the thing was.... Yoongi was Jimin's boyfriend too. And what Jimin was doing was normal. He just had much more courtesy, telling Tae to stay out of the studios. Tae was known for accidentally walking in on people, and Jimin was shy. Tae on the other hand, once had the FUCKING AUDACITY to ask IF HE COULD JOIN! Yeah, nothing fazes the deep-voiced vocalist. Except reading an 18+ fanfic with someone else in the room.

As Jimin's footsteps grew further and further away, Tae sat closer to Jungkook on the bed and put his arm around the younger's shoulders. "I wish you didn't have to hear that."

Yeah, no shit, but there wasn't anything they could do about that now. Jungkook was the only member to choose a closed relationships; the only one mono. He was prone to getting jealous and insecure, but then, wouldn't everyone in his place?

The realization that they were alone, with Tae siting so close to him with a hand down his pants, hit both of them at the same time. Jungkook watched with fascination as Taehyung's eyes changed from concerned, to turned on. He knew his eyes had just done the same. There was no stopping what happened next, was there?

--------------

Edited.