24

Jungkook POV1

"I caught him cheating on me."

Even though I saw that coming, considering the way this conversation started in the first place, that confession still knocked the breath out of me. Not the words, just the way he said them. As if the universe had just played a cruel joke on him. And it had.

"He had a couple of other subs. All from around the time he started taking drugs. They were all junkies. Meaningless to him. I suspected that he had them, so that hadn't hurt too much when I found out. But what had hurt was when we were in a hotel. He had gone out after using me to satisfy his needs. He told me to wait for him. That he'll be back. An hour passed and I needed to pee. So I tiptoed out. Went downstairs. There was a bar there, and in it, a bathroom. I was walking towards it when something caught my attention. It was a necklace, or rather a silver chain. It was identical to the one he gave me. I looked closer, and it was around the neck of a handsome man, around my age, but way taller. He seemed happy, and had a funny laugh that made me smile. Reminded me of windshield wipers. Across from him, his hand on that man's thigh was my Dom. In front of my eyes, unaware i was there, he leaned forward and kissed the windshield wiper-laugh man. That was the end of that. Funnily enough, that's how I met Jin. It was their first date, and Jin and I had the satisfaction of dumping my ex-dom's all at the same time. I guess I'll tell you the name now, you'll ask Joon or Jin if I don't. His name was Park Jihyeon."

I filed away that bit of information. Park Jihyeon. Maybe I can find the guy. Supposing he amounted to anything.

"You won't find him, Kookie, so don't you dare try. No matter what you did, or will do, you are still important enough to the group that I can't let you try and find a gangster drug dealer in the middle of the night." Gangster drug dealer? Sounds..... Fun?

"Important enough to the group? Since when do you care about what happens to the group?"

Yoongi gives me the stink-eye. "Important enough to me."

"You make that sound as if it's a bad thing."

"In my case it is."

I don't know how to reply to that, so I keep my mouth shut. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Aren't you already?"

"I mean another one."

"Depends. Are you gonna ask anyway?"

I blush. It is a habit of mine to ask questions no matter if the person wished to answer or not. "Maybe."

"One question. My head's spinning."

For a second I worry about the amount of liquor he's consumed. He closes his eyes and sinks even lower down, practically laying down flat on the floor. I'm taking him to his room, I decide.

"You really loved him? By your definition now, not by what you thought then."

Yoongi opens one eye and looks at me without turning his head.

"We were engaged to be married." He answers, closing his eyes again. I am left gaping like a fish out of water. How did no one know about this? Forget that, I'm probably the only clueless one. How does DISPATCH not know about this? The scoop of the century. I shudder at the imaginary headline. Worldwide Famous Boy-band Member Suga of the BTS, previously engaged to be married to a drug dealer and addict, Park Jiheyon. Scandal if there ever was one. No, If DISPATCH ever found out, it would confirm that