Chaos Control Freaks

A pale moon shown brightly over a river, showing that it was a calm and still night. A big purple cat sat against a tree, relaxing and waiting for fish to catch his lure. Beside him was his frog friend. He yawned hugely and closed his eyes, waiting for his fishing hook to jiggle. To him, everything was calm and relaxing, and completely normal.

But not for Sonic, Silver, and their friends, not even Dr. Eggman.

Hearing alarms, the purple cat looked up, frowning in the direction of Eggman's layer. "They're at it again,"  he thought.

Something sped past a security bot. It drew the robot to an alert stance and moved towards the suspects.

Two hedgehogs zoomed out, eager for a battle. Well, the blue one was. The silver one was just determined to save his young friend Cream the Rabbit.

More robots came to try to stop these intruders. They blocked the road and readied their weapons, waiting for the intruders to show themselves.

Suddenly, they came.

Two hedgehogs, colors of blue and silver, made a dash towards the base. The robots fired. The silver hedgehog destroyed them all with powerful flares while the blue hedgehog made a dash for the base.

Silver held off the robots while Sonic smirked as more robots filled in, and shot at him and Silver. But he and Silver easily managed to dodge the lasers and smash the robots at the same time. Missile after missiles moved closer toward the hedgehogs. More alarms blared. The reckless hedgehogs dashed toward their target and their friends.

Hoping on a robot guard, the two hedgehogs locked hands and Sonic gave a mad-dashed jump up to the roof of Eggman's layer. They landed directly on it, as planned. All was going well so far.

But they stepped on a booster spring, which shot the hedgehogs far into the air, yelling.

"SILVER! SONIC!" A voice suddenly yelled.

A blue and yellow plane soon surveyed the scene, flying as fast as they could towards the hedgehogs. Whoever was driving the plane was skilled with the controls- they managed to get past the lasers.

Its passengers were a two-tailed fox named Miles Prower, but he was just known as Tails. Sitting behind him was a light purple cat wearing a royal purple dress named Blaze, a princess from another dimension. Behind her, was a pink hedgehog in a red dress, Amy. They were also there to help Sonic and Silver, and everything was going well until Tail's plane got hit by a laser.

Amy and Blaze yelped.

"Tails, the plane's on fire!" Amy cried.

"I know!" Tails cried.

"What are we going to do?" Blaze asked, worry in her voice.

"We're going to save Sonic and Silver!" Tails said, a look of determination written on his face.

Tails moved the plane a bit higher to avoid another laser, then zoomed forward to try to catch up to the hedgehogs.

Sonic and Silver fell right into the forest.

Tails pressed a button on his plane...

...and two gold rings shot out.

These weren't just ordinary rings, these rings were super powerful. They helped Sonic and Silver be ten times powerful in order to defeat their enemies properly.

Once the rings met their destinations, two spinning balls moved out...one silver and one blue. The two heroes made a powerful blast through all types of security and managed to get into Eggman's base.