Revenge of the Robot

After dropping Chris off at home, Penny found herself running as fast as she could down the bridge, with the white Chaos Emerald tucked under her arms. She couldn't believe that she found the seventh Emerald! She looked down at the Emerald. "I gotta get this Emerald to Knuckles somehow!" She gasped. "But how can I?"

The girl looked up to the familiar sound of a helicopter flying above her. She had a new look of determination on her. "I know! We'll use the X Tornado!"

The girl took off.

......................................................

"Good afternoon, this is Scarlet Garcia reporting to you live from inside the SSTV news copter. Citizens of Station Square are breathing a collective sigh of relief today after narrowly avoiding a surprise attack by the Notorious Dr. Eggman. Yesterday, residents were thrown into a state of panic when Dr. Eggman aimed a missile in the center of the city. A missile housing a ticking time bomb that threatened to explode at any moment."

"Aren't they going to shoot Tails?" Cream asked, taking a bite out of her snack. Cheese chaoed in agreement.

"Don't worry." Chris said with a smile. "After all, he did save the day!"

"Guys, I can't hear." Cloud shushed them, and he grabbed the remote to turn the TV a bit louder. "...Situations seemed a bit hopeless as tension mounted and terror spread throughout the city. However, thanks to the quick thinking of Mr. Miles Prowler, known to his friends as Tails, the danger was ultimately averted and calm was restored. Citizens and officials announced plans to honor Mr. Prower for his outstanding bravery."

"Great job, Tails!" Chris smiled. 

 Chuck nodded. "I didn't know your real name was Miles, Tails." He said, looking at the hedgehog in surprise.

"I like Tails better." Tails smiled.

"I agree." Mr. Tanaka said. "Tails is much more colorful."

"Thanks, Mr. Tanaka." Tails smiled.

"Are all these people outside here to see Tails?" Ella asked. Chuck turned to the fox. "Maybe you might want to stay low with us for a while and catch up with some rest."

"Yeah, we haven't seen you in a long time," Blaze remarked with a smile.

"Yeah!" Cream smiled in agreement. Cheese chaoed in response.

"I can't stay, Blaze, Cream, I'm supposed to look for the X Tornado!"

"I know!" Chuck smiled. "Just leave it to me, Tails! I have a perfect idea!"

Blaze, Chris, Cloud, Tails, and Cream all looked at him, curiosity in their eyes.

...............................................

Outside, the Thorndyke gates finally opened, and the crowd waiting outside got really excited. However, it was not Tails who walked out. It was Ella, walking a baby stroller.

"Oh!" Ella smiled and gave them all a wink. "Hello!"

"Aww!" Everyone groaned in disappointment. The crowd walked past as Ella walked through. "Pardon me. Coming through!"

"Hey lady!" Someone yelled in the audience. "You sure you're not hiding Tails in that thing?!"

Ella looked shocked for a moment. Have they figured her out?!

"I think you're pulling a fast one!" Another person yelled accusingly.

"WE DEMAND TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT IN THERE!" Another person yelled. Soon, the crowd started yelling, "SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US!"