Missile Wrist Rampage

Eggman stared at the city in front of him. He began to laugh. "Conquering this puny planet would be a picnic. As an appetizer, I will finish off this city."

"Which robot will you use, Doctor?" A yellow robot known as Decoe asked, walking towards his master with a tray of cards in his hands.

"Let's see." Dr. Eggman sneered as he glanced at the cards. But he couldn't seem to choose.

"I can't choose!" He complained. "They all look so lethal."

He smirked as he placed the cards in a machine, and closed the lid. He pulled a lever and waited for the machine to chose a bot. When it landed on a triple match, he smiled.

"Ah, Missile Wrist." He grinned. "Perfect."

                                                  💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

In a school playground, kids happily played a game of basketball, dribbling it back and forth to each other. They stepped over a sewer manhole, enjoying their game.

Underneath the sewers, Knuckles the Echidna, Cloud the Wolf, and Amy Rose the Hedgehog made their way through the slums. Knuckles was still pretty angry about the whole Chaos thing.

"This whole thing is Sonic and Silver's fault." He complained.

"All Sonic and Silver did was try to stop Eggman." Amy said, looking at Knuckles.

Cloud nodded. "You shouldn't get angry at them for trying." He said, standing up for Sonic and Silver's behalf's.

"Cloud's right." Amy said. "They didn't mean for us to get sent here."

"Even if Dr. Eggman is to blame, Sonic and Silver shouldn't have pushed themselves too far."

Amy stopped. Cloud turned to the pink hedgehog, who was glaring angrily at Knuckles.

"He's not afraid to fight back!" She snapped.

Knuckles stopped walking as well and turned to her. "Those two just like getting into fights for kicks!" He pointed out.

Cloud sighed. "Seriously, you two..." He thought, crossing his silver-furred arms across his chest.

"I'm not going any further if you're going to talk trash about Sonic and Silver!"

Knuckles frowned. "I don't have time for this." He started off, leaving Cloud and Amy. "See ya,"

"You're not going to leave us all on our own down here, are you?" Amy looked nervous.

"Do what you want, that's your business." Knuckles huffed.

"Knuckles..." Cloud warned. But Amy cut him off.

"This is going to be impossible! KNUCKLES! Wait up! Don't be mad!" She cried.

Cloud sighed, but hurried after them anyway.

                                              💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

As for the whereabouts of Silver, he's been secretly surveying the new place he was in. He was marveled by the new pieces of buildings he saw. The thing that really got his attention was the beach.

It was a perfect day at the beach for many people. They enjoyed hanging out with friends, surfing, relaxing in the sun, and playing volleyball.

A woman lying down on a fold-back chair noticed something odd in the water. But what could it be?