A Date to Forget

"Emerl! WAKE UP!" A high pitched voice filled the robot's hearing. When the robot's vision cleared, he found himself staring at a black robot that was left behind in Eggman's old abandoned base.

"I SAID WAKE UP!" Bokkun yelled. "You can hear me, can't you? Turn yourself on! What's the matter with ya?! Did your brain short circuit? Come on, get up! We got an important mission to carry out, so there's no time to loose!"

Emerl nodded his head a few times, and Bokkun watched in curiosity. Emerl stood up and looked down at Bokkun.

"Good!" Bokkun said, putting his hand on his hips. "I hope your batteries are all charged up, because we're gonna have a real busy day!"

The robot's blue eyes blinked in response.

"I'm in charge in this operation, so you'll have to obey all my commands, okay?

Emerl's eyes sparkled once again, and nodded at Bokkun.

"All right, Ermel!" The little black robot lifted himself in the air. "Let's go!"

Emerl took off after Bokkun, the wires snapping off him as he followed Bokkun to the door. Bokkun looked back to see if Emerl was following him, and pressed a button to open the door.

"We're going to give either Sonic or Silver the real smash today!" Bokkun cheered excitedly. "FORWARD, MARCH!" And with that, the little robot flew off, laughing as he walked along, with Emerl close behind.

..........................................

"City Park has been overrun! Overrun by fitness fans obsessed with running! This new phase is all thanks to Sonic and Silver the Hedgehogs. These heroics have inspired thousands of people to put on their running shoes and run for fun!"

The reporter Scarlet Garcia handed her mic to an runner. "Why did you decide to take up running, sir?" She asked.

The man smiled, pumping his fist on his Sonic and Silver T shirt. "I don't know. Sonic and Silver have such a great time racing around, I thought I'd try!" He said, wiping the sweat off his head.

Penny eyed the TV smiling. Sonic and Silver really had become famous over these past few months! She sat next to Vanilla, and they were about to watch when Amy's angry yell blasted through the room.

"SONIC!!!" She yelled angrily. Penny gulped nervously. Amy angrily tossed open the door and made her way to Penny.

"Hi, Amy..." Penny said nervously.

"What's wrong?" Cream asked as she and Cheese started shuddering. Vanilla had her hand to her mouth in a startled and shocked motion as Amy hopped onto the table. "All right, where are you hiding, Sonic?! You'd better come out NOW!"

Even though her heart was pounding, Penny walked up to Amy. "He's not here! Silver's not here, either!"

Furiously, Amy grabbed Penny behind the neck threateningly. "YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!" Amy yelled in Penny's face. "I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING, AND PENNY'S JUST COVERING FOR YOU, SO COME ON OUT, SONIC!" And right at that, she pulled out her hammer. "I'm not covering for him!" Penny protested, gasping. "Sonic was here earlier, but he left with Silver! And they didn't say where they were going!"

"Penny is telling the truth, Amy!" Cream said, eyes wide.

"Chao!" Cheese said desperately.

"What's going on here?" Chris asked, walking in. Penny took the note to move over to Vanilla, who put an arm over the girl's shoulder. Amy sat on the table, and Chris frowned at Amy. He'd never think Amy would go that far to threatening his older sister, and he was having quite enough of it.