Eggman for President

Penny, Blaze, Cloud, and everyone else yelled in fright as the mob chased them. Penny dashed into the house first, running as far away from the crowd as she could. Behind her, she could hear Blaze and Cloud running behind her. Chris, Chuck, and Tanaka quickly closed the doors to the mansion. Penny's eyes widened when the mob furiously broke through the hold and stormed into the house, and soon cornered the Thorndykes and Mobians.

"Where's Sonic and Silver?!" Jerome yelled at the family. The crowd echoed his demand.

"They're not here!" Chris yelled. "So go away!"

"Then tell us where they are!" Jerome threatened.

Tails walked forward. "We know you think he knocked those towers down," He began. Amy stepped up. "But they'd never do that!"

"Yeah!" Penny said. "Sonic and Silver are on our side, don't forget that!" She realized then and there that the only person Sonic and Silver were against was Eggman.

"Yeah, right!" Jerome growled. He pointed accusingly at Penny. "She's just trying to protect them! Let's get 'em!"

Penny whimpered and Ella grasped the girl in her arms protectively.

"All right, back off!" Amy yelled, raising her hammer.

"AMY!" Chuck yelled in warning.

Amy smashed the wall of the mansion, leaving a hole for the Thorndykes and Mobians to escape. "GO!" She ordered.

Penny ran as fast as she could, but stopped short in panic to see another huge crowd of people right outside. Before she thought all was done for, police sirens were heard, and Penny smiled in relief as her Uncle Sam's racing car team broke through the mob. People screamed as they tried to get away.

Uncle Sam stood up. "All right, everybody." He said. "Listen up. If any one of you yahoos lays a finger on them, you'll have to deal with me."

After a lot of grumbling, the crowd left.

"They're leaving...." Chris sighed. Penny and Blaze soon released each other, and Penny sighed as she felt all the tension leave her.

"That was certainty a close shave." Ella said, putting a hand to her heart.

"Looks like the S Team showed up just in time." Sam said, taking off his helmet. He walked up to his niece and nephew. "You doing okay, buddies?"

"Yeah." Penny said. Chris nodded in agreement.

..................................

Sonic and Silver dashed right through another mirror tower, smashing it to bits.

"All right!" Sonic cheered victoriously.

"Bull's eye!" Silver smirked. He and Sonic gave each other high fives.

......................

"I'm warning you, Mr. President." Eggman said. "Sonic and Silver will stop at nothing! NOTHING! They must be eliminated!" The doctor frantically slammed his fist on the table and looked pleadingly at the President.

"Now, don't get excited, Eggman." The President said nervously. "Just calm down." He raised his hands at Dr. Eggman, at hopes to calming the doctor down.

"CALM DOWN?!" Eggman yelped. "HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN THESE MENACES ARE ON THE LOOSE?! I've worked hard to bring light to your people, but all Sonic and Silver want to do is stop me!"

"Yes," The President said. "I believe you're right. They are public threats!" He turned to Christian. "Instruct my commanders that I want Sonic and Silver stopped immediately!"