Sonic's Scream Test

This weekend, the Thorndyke family and C.O. were going to stay at an old castle where Chris and Penny's mom, the all-time famous Lindsey Thorndyke, was performing an act in her all-new movie. And she allowed her children to invite their new friends, and Penny was pretty pleased about all that.

Penny looked up to where Sonic was and saw that he was catching a few winks. Penny smiled at him. He sure liked to take naps!

"You were fantastic in that last take, Lindsey," The director told my mom. "But I'd like to give it one more go. Take it slow and let those tears go this time." He turned to the man standing there. "Roger, please try to show some feeling in this take?" He pleaded. Roger nodded. Mom looked over to her children and waved. Penny smiled and waved back. Blaze, Amy, Tails, Silver,  and the rest of the gang stood at her and Chris's side, watching.

"What happened to your hair, Ella?" Blaze asked, drawing Penny's attention over to their beloved maid. Ella walked up and Penny saw that she wore a different outfit, and her hair was a bit longer than usual.

"Did Mom get you a part in the movie?" Chris asked.

"That's right!" Ella smiled. "They needed someone extremely young and beautiful housekeeper, so they typecast me." She smiled at them. "How do I look?"

"Perfect, Ella." Penny smiled.

"All right, let's go!" The director called. "Places, please!"

                                                                    ..........

"But, Brett, what would I do without you?" Mom asked her movie husband as he bowed to her and Ella. "You can't leave me now!" She pleaded. "I need you, Brett!" Mom really did a good job acting that scene. She really knew how to make fake tears!

"All right, and cut! Print it!" The director said proudly.

"She sounds like she's really into that guy Brett." Penny overheard Amy talking to Chris. They both laughed. Penny smiled gently. Mom soon came over and smiled. "Was I good?" She asked.

"Great!" Penny smiled. Chris was blushing. Penny chuckled.

"Oh?" Mom looked around. "I thought you were bringing your friends. Where are they?"

"We're right here!" Tails smiled. Blaze, Silver, Cloud, and Amy smiled and waved at her.

"My, you all look like real animals!" Mom smiled. "It's amazing what the makeup department can do with a little hair in a pot of glue these days."

"uh...." Tails gulped. He looked at Penny. "Penny, did you tell her about us yet?" He asked.

"I tried," Penny said apologetically. "But mom's pretty clueless sometimes." The girl realized something. "Hey, I haven't seen Cream and Cheese! I wonder where they went!"

"Don't ask me." Tails said, shrugging.

"Rewind that." The director suddenly said. Penny and the others looked over at the screen, and Penny and the others were shocked to see on the paused screen that Cream and Cheese were there in the background. "I didn't call for animals in this shot," the director said.

"Don't worry, DB." One of the men said. "We can erase it digitally in post."

"Good idea." The director said, crossing his arms. "Let's print it. All right, let's move to the next scene, people!"

All Penny could do was sigh in relief. Sonic soon appeared by her side and winked. "I wanted to know if you would like to do some exploring around the castle with me."