Fly Spy

It was all calm at the museum.

Well, not all calm.

Spying from the trees, a bat girl smirked as she found her destination. She flew towards the museum. Once she got inside, she walked over to a glass safe which held a huge diamond.

In a security room, cops were relaxing while they watched over the museum that night. One of the cops looked at his friends and smiled. "You guys hungry?" He asked, but stopped short when he looked over at the screen. He looked over at it to see a strange figure walking over to the diamond.

"HEY!" The cop cried.

"What's going on?" One of his friends as, coming over as well.

"What's wrong?" The third cop asked.

They were shocked to see the thief standing by the diamond. "How could anybody get in there?" The cop asked.

Rouge glanced fondly at he prize. "Ah." She smiled. She did a swift kick to do a clean cut through the glass safe so she could retrieve her prize. The top of the glass cage that got cut crashed to the ground. Rouge smiled as she picked up the diamond. "Hello, gorgeous." She smiled, holding the diamond carefully in her hands.

Watching the whole thing, the officers began panicking. "We'll lock down the whole place!"

Pushing some buttons on the computer, they put the whole museum to lock-down.

"Nobody's getting out of there now!" The security guard cried happily. He and his other two officer partners dashed towards the crime scene. When the opened the door, though, they were surprised to find that the thief was gone, and so was the diamond.

One of the cops walked over to the place where the diamond was and took a look at a card that was in the diamond's place. He picked it up.

The card showed a picture of the thief, and words in cursive spelled: "Thank you."

"Thank you?!" He asked, clearly pissed off. "What? Is this a gag?" He gasped. Looking at his buddies, he noticed they were looking up in shock. He looked up and gasped himself, noticing the gap in the roof. The construction workers had not yet decided to put on the glass roof.

Rouge flew away with the diamond in her hands, smiling. "You may not be a Chaos Emerald," she smiled. "But you will do for now."

She flew off into the night, with her prize in her hands.

...............................................................................................

"Sonic?" Amy called as she walked up to the attic. Sonic wasn't there, only Cream and Cheese. The two turned to Amy. The female hedgehog was holding a pizza in her hands.

"Hey, Cream, have you seen Sonic?" She asked.

"The last time we saw him he was with Penny, Chris, Silver, and Tails, but I'm not sure where they went!" Cheese said.

Cheese chaoed in agreement.

Amy looked glum, but then smiled and handed them the pizza. "Hey! Feel like having some pizza?"

"Yes!" Cream smiled. "Are you sure it's okay?"

Amy smiled back. "You bet it is! Sonic's loss is your gain!"

Cream and Cheese cheered in excitement.

......................................................................................

"Chris, Tails, you see anything down there?" Penny called up to her younger brother and Tails.

"No!" Tails said, his face showing worry. He turned the ship around a little bit. "Nothing there..." He said.