Beating Eggman (Part Two)

The X Tornado swooped down and got in front of the girls, who were clinging to dear life.

"We can't stay here, Penny!" Francis cried out to Penny.

"Francis, just get down!" Penny cried.

"Just get down, girls!" Amy cried.

Penny screamed as the wind tore her away from Francis. Francis tried to catch Penny but couldn't reach her. Luckily, Amy grabbed Penny by the wrist. "Stay down and don't try any more stunts!" 

"Yes, Amy." Penny said, looking embarrassed as she clung to her and the ground.

"I hope Tails is all right!" Francis cried.

Tails groaned a little as he felt something shake the X-Tornado. He looked up.

"Hey, Tails!" Penny cried.

Fofun put its foot on Tails's X-Tornado, trying to crash it.

"That's right, Fofun!" Eggman said evilly. "Show that furry urchin who's in charge!"

Tails whimpered, waiting for impact.

Eggman laughed. "Ha, ha! It's crunch time, Tails!"

Sonic and Silver sped right through their friends and stood in front of Eggman.

"It can't be!" Eggman yelped. 

Sonic smirked, and he and Silver charged.

They wrecked the machine and it broke, causing the rest of the corn shaves to fly everywhere.

Tails sighed in relief.

"There he goes." Penny said, watching behind Sonic and Silver.

Tails hurried off to Sonic. "You saved us all!"

"Yeah, yeah." Sonic smiled.

Silver frowned at them. "But why would you guys end up way up here?"

"We found out that the third Chaos Emerald is in here!" Tails smiled. "Wow, that's right! I almost forgot!"

He ran back to digging for the emerald. Sonic laughed at his buddy's eagerness. "Easy, there, pal." 

But the robot Sonic and Silver damaged wasn't damaged at all.

Tails and Penny screamed as the robot stood up.

"Cool your jet, big guy." Sonic said, frowning at the robot. "Just let him dig what he came here for and we'll go away!"

The robot didn't seem to stop, however.

"Guess Silver and I'll have to beat the old wind out of you!" The blue hedgehog smirked.

"Sonic! Silver!" Penny cried from the X Tornado. Penny shot them two rings and they flew to them. "Got it!" They said. They managed to turn into their super speed mode and dashed into the robot, completely destroying it. The robot powered down, and "died".

Soon, Tails dug up the emerald and picked it up. "Wow!"

"It's yellow this time!" Penny smiled, walking over, and Tails allowed Penny to hold the emerald. Just like the green one, it was warm. Penny smiled, her blue eyes glinting at the precious and powerful jewel.

"Why Tails, Penny, you two shouldn't have!"

Penny looked around, and gasped as a robot claw snatched the Emerald out of the girl's hand. "AHHH!" Tails and Penny screamed.

Eggman laughed, and disappeared into the sky.

Sonic patted the girl's back comfortingly. "Don't worry, let's get it back!"