Lunch

Jordan POV

When I arrived at school I went straight to my locker. Sam was right next to me as always. I didn't see the guys as normal. I opened my locker finding a note. I picked it up.

Note: Good Morning Jordan! Had a great time yesterday; just so you know. But at lunch today sit with me and the guys. Don't worry about Sam. Oh and get there early. ~EJ

DF Mean by don't worry about Sam? I closed my locker and went to homeroom. I didn't see the guys. So I sat down. Me and Sam talked like normal. Then The devil came in. She gave me a look but I didn't say a word. I'm waisting my energy on her that I could be putting into your face. She gave Sam a look and Sam sighed. Keisha laughed. I grew angry.

Jordan: problem?

Keisha: why you staring at me Tf?

Jordan: girl child please. Nobody was staring at you. You breaking your neck trying to look at us.

The whole class went silent. Staring at us.

Keisha: you know what your problem is(gco)

Jordan: You know I don't care what you think my problem is. Keep it to yourself.

She made a face and walk to her seat. Right sit tf down with that bs. As homeroom ended I Got up with Sam still not seeing the guys. Me and Sam started walking to our class. When someone bumped into me. Keisha. My book flew out my hand. Keisha started laughing.

Keisha: I'm so sorry.

I threw a book at her.

Jordan: opps! My bad. It must have slipped out my hands.

I smirked picking up my book flipping my hair and walking away. To just get pulled by someone. EJ. He hugged me instantly.

EJ: I haven't seen you all day,

Jordan: yea. Where were you?

EJ: somewhere doing something.

He smirked at me. I was confused. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

EJ: I'll see you at lunch.

He smirked again. Then walked I was so confused. I shook it off walking into my class.

~Lunch~

By the time lunch came I was anxious to know why the guys wanted me to sit with them. When I got to lunch I didn't see sam sitting at the table waiting for me. Instead I saw her sitting next to Ray. I took a deep breath and walked over there.

EJ: Jordan!

His face light up immediately and a huge smile wiped on his face. I smirked.

Jordan: hey...... So Umm wassup?

EJ: oh Umm.

He looked at the guys and they all nodded. Sam smiled. Then This nigga got on the table. Wtf was he bout to do?
___________________________

Ik I'm late and it's short. What you think EJ bout to do?? Comment! Vote! Love Yall Stay Mindless!!!