Dad!... And Jada-lee?

Jordan POV

After Jada-lee leaved the skate park me a EJ was acting like kids playing on the playground. We acted like we were on a ship and we were in a war zone.

EJ: bang bang.

He put his finger gun to me. I ducked then did my finger gun.

Jordan: bang bang!

EJ put his hands on his heart and fell on the ground. I laughed at him. He laughed and got up. I walked to him and we climbed up a jungle house thing. We sat there and looked at the sky.

Jordan: the sky looks beautiful.

He nodded and put his arm around me pulling me in close. I layed my head in the crick of his neck and smiled.

Jordan: yes...

EJ: huh?

Jordan: yes. To your question.

He jumped up and looked at me. I nodded my head.

Jordan: yes I'll be your girlfriend.

EJ: you just made me the happiest guy on earth.

Jordan: I bet I did.

EJ: you did. I just became Jordane's First Boy Friend.

Jordan: ard I see your very happy.

EJ: I am.

He then kissed my neck. I tensed up a little remembering the first time he did that. Damn that felt good. I not my lip as I thought about it. He stop and turned my face towards his kissing me gently. He put his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes.

EJ: I better get you home. I know your probably can't wait to see your dad.

Jordan: yeah. But I'm nervous. I haven't seen him in so long...

EJ: I bet you'll be ok.

We got down from the jungle thingy and started walking towards my dad's house. We passed the school and I thought about the dance and Keisha.

EJ: what's on your mind?

Jordan: nothing.

EJ: don't lie.

Jordan: what happened between you and Keisha?

He was silent for a while. Like he didn't know what to say.

EJ: why does it matter. I like you not her. So it doesn't matter.

I didn't say anything because I wanted to avoid an argument. I just looked forward not saying a word.

Jordan: football almost over...

EJ: yeah I know.  Some schools are going to be there.

Jordan: why you telling me that?

EJ: Cuz you can be a QB in college.

Jordan: look EJ I love football bug idk if I wanna play it in college. I'm more off a track runner then anything else.

EJ: you do all the sports...

Jordan: not really. Just basketball football track volleyball and skateboarding.

EJ: that's a lot for a girl.

Jordan: what's that supposed to mean?

EJ: most girls don't do all that.

Jordan: but I'm not like most girls. And you know that.

He nodded his head  as we came across the house. He walked me to the door and i knocked on it. The door nob turned and I grew nervous. The door opened and there stood my dad that I haven't seen in years. We stared at each other for a while till I finally ran in and hugged him. He hugged me back and I cried on his chest. I still can't belive this. I pulled away and wiped my tears. I pulled EJ in the door and grabbed his hand.

Dad: is this one of your friends?

Jordan: yeah I guess you can call it that.

Dad: oh so he's your boyfriend

Jordan: well...

Dad: hold up I was just kidding. You Have A Boyfriend??

I nodded he just looked at me.

Jordan: dad this is Elijah or EJ.

EJ: hello sir.

Dad: hello.... Jordan we going to need to have the talk.

Jordan: really dad? You wdt like I never had that talk before.

Dad: well I got to talk to him. Get to know him..

Jordan: Dad please don't scare him away. He's my first..

I whispered to him. He nodded.

Dad: JAYLEE!

??: YES?

Dad: come down here there's someone u want you to meet!

I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. I turned around seeing Jada-Lee.

Jada-Lee: oh hey Jordan. EJ

EJ&Jordan: hey

Dad: wait you too know each other.

Jordan&Jada-Lee: Dad we just meet.

Both off are head snap around and look at each other.

Jordan&Jada-Lee: did you just call him dad?.... that means... YOUR MY SISTER!

We looked at each other. That's why I saw my dad I'm her. We so a little tho. I guess it in the family. Me and Jada-Lee went upstairs as my dad talked to EJ. We went in her room and sat down talking. I told her about the neighborhood and the school. And who toctalkcto and who not to. We got to know eachother a little more and we have a lot in common. After a while there was a knock on the door.

Jada-Lee: come in!

My dad opened the door and came inside.

Dad: Jordan your guess wants to see you before they leave.

Jordan: did you scare him?

Dad: no just asked him a couole of questions make sure he's ard.

I nodded walking downstairs. Seeing EJ sitting on the couch. He stood up when he saw me.

Jordan: are we breaking up?

EJ: no why would I do that. Your dad just wants to make sure your treated right. I understand.

I smiled and hugged him. I think i got a good one. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. I pulled away and kissed his lips. We kissed for a while and EJ hands got alittle low. While my hands rapped around his neck. Someone cleared his throat. Me and EJ jumped and turned around seeing my dad looking at us. I laughed and kissed his cheek. He smiled and hugged me. Then whispered

EJ: I'll see you tomorrow.

I nodded and pulled away from him.

EJ: bye Jada-Lee. Nice meeting you Mr.Carter.

My dad waved and EJ walked out the door. I closed the door and locked it. I looked at my dad.

Dad: I like him.
________________________________________
Even tho you guys already knew Jada-Lee was Jordan's sister. Lol y'all smart. But what you think? Jordan and EJ cute?? You think Jada-Lee might find someone? Who? Maybe there be a new charater you never know with me. Comment! Vote! Love yall stay mindless!!