Virginity Broken

Warning: This chapter has some Rated-R, PG-13 type shit. If you don't like Sexual Parts. I think you should skip over this chapter.

Ohh snap! Who lost it? ~non-edited~

Jordan POV

I reached our hotel room and walked in.

EJ: babe!

EJ ran to me and hugged me. Nobody was here but Ray and Sam. I never looked at him. I sipped my tea and looked everywhere but at him.

Jordan: hi.

EJ: you ok?

Jordan: fine.

EJ: why are you lying?

Jordan: I'm not.

I said looking away to the bedroom. I was about to walk off when EJ turned my head around.

EJ: have you been bitting your lip?

Jordan: no.

Then I remember Christan bit my lip when he kissed me. I turned away and walked into the bedroom before EJ could say anything else. He followed mW tho. I put my tea down and tried walking to the bathroom but EJ grabbed my arm turning me around so I was face to face with him.

EJ: what are you lying for?

Jordan: let me pee. Please.

EJ let go off my arm and I walked into the bathroom. I splashed water on my face. He already knows something is up. I have to tell him. I walked out and he was laying on the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed.

Jordan: in the elevator the light skinned boy from the pool was in there too..

I felt the bed shift meaning he was sitting up behind me.

Jordan: we talked. We exchanged numbers and talked more. He kissed me...

I didn't wanna look at his face. I felt so bad.

Jordan: I didnt kiss back.. but he grabbed my ass... and I moaned.. then kissed me and I kissed him back for a minute then I pushed him off.

Ej: whoa. Baby calm down. You started talking fast..

Jordan: I feel so bad... so dirty. I'm sorry..

EJ: you really didn't do anything wrong tho. Ok you moaned when he grabbed your ass... its not like yall had sex.

Jordan: so your not mad?

EJ: no I'm pissed. Just not at you. As long as you know your mines.

Jordan: I'm yours.

EJ: and I'm yours.

He smiled and kissed me.

Jordan: let's go running..

He nodded getting up putting on some basketball shorts. I changed and told Sam and Ray we was going out to run. Even tho it was night time..

Sam POV

Once Jordan and EJ leaved it was just me and Ray. I smiled to myself. I can do something know that everybody was gone. Ray and I was sitting on the coach I started playing with his braid. Twirling it around my finger.

Ray: babe that turns me on so much...

Sam: maybe I know that..

I whispered in his ear. He turned to me.

Sam: remember when I said i wasn't going to be shy one time out of this trip...

Ray: yeah..

Sam: how about know..