Court Case #1

Jordan POV

As I arrived at the courthouse I grew nervous. What if my mother won? I didn't want her to win. We walked to our side and sat down. My dad's lawyer sat next to us. My mother came in giving my dad me and Jada a look. I sighed.

Police: all rise.

We all rised standing for the judge. Once she sat down everybody else sat down.

Police: court case: full custody of 17 year old Jordane Carter.

The judge took the folder and opened it.

Judge: Ms. Carter Jordane has been living with you correct?

Mom: yes.

Judge: now she's with Mr. Carter?

Dad: correct.

Judge: how about we start with why Jordane is living with her farther.

She looks over at me. I stood up walking to the stand.

Jordan: my Mom and I got in a argument.

I thought back to that day. Flashbacks. Started coming to my mind. I remembered how angry I was. I remember telling her everything that was on my name. I remembered her slapping me. And us Arguing.

Jordan: my mom was mad at me because I was late coming home because I had a game. My homecoming game she promised to be at but didn't go to. She hadn't came to one of my games. And she would give me a phony reason why she couldn't come. I told her how I felt yelling it crying at the same time. She slapped me...

My dad looked over at my mom. Shocked.

Judge: has she every hit you before.

Jordan: only when I was young when I did something wrong. But never on my face. It shocked me but I wouldn't dare hit back. We argued more and she kicked me out.

Jugde: she kicked you out? And your 17 ?

Jordan: yes.

Judge: miss that is against the law. You can not put a child out until there 18. This will be held against you on the ending result.

I smiled to myself. The court case went on. I told them how I felt about my mom. That I felt like she doesn't care for me just because I'm a tomboy and I'm not what she wanted. I just told them everything. Things I always wanted to say but never did. Things that were on my mind every since my dad leaved. I was on the verge of crying. Once I was done I leaved with my dad and Jada. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to play my game tonight and win it for my team, school and friends. I wanted to win this for EJ. As I made it home it was around 5:30. Game starts at 7. And I got to be there in a hour. I couldn't wait.
___________________________

Hey guys! Sorry there both short. But I updated!! The game is next!! Love yall stay mindless!!