Morning Head

Jordan POV

The next morning I woke up with a smelly reminder that Ray and Sam had had sex last night. I laughed a little waking up EJ.

EJ: morning babe.

Jordan: morning.

I looked over at my sister Jada and her boyfriend Jacob. They both were in a deep sleep. Jacob's Afro fell on his face a little and Jada head arm and leg was resting on him. Her head rested in the crook of his neck. Her arm was on his chest and her legs was on his. They looked so peaceful, cute. I snapped a picture on snapchat and posted it. I walked out into the living room seeing Ray and Sam on the coach sleep. They better not have had sex on that coach😂 Ray was stretched out on the coach and Sam was inbetween his legs sleep. It was cute. I snapped another picture walking into there room seeing Maddie and Roc knocked out. Maddie was sleeping on her side and Roc's Arms rapped around her grabbing her boobs. Ole Freaky Asses. I laughed and woke up Roc. Then Ray while EJ woke up Jacob.

Chresanto POV

Jordan had woke me up then walked out. I looked over at Maddie sleep in my arms. I smiled and whispered in her ear.

Roc: babe wake up.

She was really sleep. I know what will wake her up😏 I smirked and went under the covers. She only had on some panties and my t-shirt which made it long and big on her. I pushed the shirt up pulling down her panties pushing them to the side opening her legs. She moved around a little still sleep. I smiled she's bout to love this waken. I stick my tongue out and lick her slowly.

Maddie: Hmm

I did it again. I've never did anything like this to Maddie. I've never done this to anyone. We're freaks but we never done anything like this to eachother yet. I did it one more time.

Maddie: mmmm

Jordan: Roc! Maddie! Everybody is going to breakfast. Come down when yall ready.

Roc: ok!!

When I heard the door close... I just went in. I started eating her. I know she's a virgin but I've fingered her before so I put my tongue in her hole and started tongue fucking her. Her body jolted up a little.

Maddie: Ahhh

She must be awake now. I kept going.

Maddie: what th-ohhhh fuckkk yasss w-who is down shittttttt OMGGG

Roc: who else would be down here baby?

I keep going and Her back arched. Her hand reached down to my curls and she pushed my head in more. I kept going.

Maddie: ohhh babyyyy

Roc: you like this?

Maddie: yesss

I grabbed her ass pulling her more into my attacking tongue. Her knees bent and her back arched even more. She moaned louder and louder. I smiled on her and started spelling "mines" on her. She started moving around and backing out. I know she was ready. She pulled the covers off my head and I kept going. She tried to move away but I pulled her back. I'm not done

Maddie: babyyy I'm ready. I gotta cum.

Roc: say my name first.

Maddie: R-Roc

Roc: nope.

I put two fingers into her and flicked my tongue on her clit.

Maddie: Chresssss

I shook my head between her legs while still licking her and fingering her.

Maddie: Santoo?

Roc: you know my name. Say it damnit.