A Familar Face

^^Oh lord who we bout to see😂
P.S.: get ready for some drama for the next couple of chapters..(Hint Hint)

Jordan POV

The next morning I woke up early putting on some shorts and throwing my hair in a ponytail. I wanted to go running. So I did. I ran out before anyone woke up. I put in my music and ran.

_

EJ POV

I stretched the next morning feeling the bed. I expected a body next to me. But it wasn't there. She wasn't there like normal. I jumped right up. Maybe she was up watching tv in the living room? Or in the bathroom. I went into he bathroom area. The door was wide open and no one was in there. I went to the living room. She wasn't there either. I sighed freaking out inside but I pulled out my phone and called her.

Jordan: hello?

She said out of breath.

EJ: where are you?

Jordan: I'm running. I'm on my way back. I should be there in like 5 minutes

EJ: oh. You scared me.

Jordan: my bad babe. I'm almost to the hotel.

EJ: ok then. I'll see you in alittle bit.

She hunged up and I put my phone down.

Roc: morning bro.

EJ: morning. Can you please put on a shirt?

Roc: I go to bed without a shirt.

EJ: I do too but I put one on.

Roc: Ard fine.

He went to put on a shirt while everybody else woke up.

Maddie: what we doing today?

Jacob: universal??

Sam: fine with me.

Ray: that's cool.

Jada-Lee: ok then universal it is.

The door opened and Jordan came in with a plate of food.

Jordan: the breakfast downstairs.

Maddie: I'll be back.

Maddie grabbed her phone and was out. Everybody else followed behind her. I laughed alittle.

Jordan: I brought you up some food.

EJ: I know. That's why i stayed

Jordan: Ima go take a shower.

Jordan went to take a shower and I ate watching tv. When she came out she put on some clothes. By the time she was done getting dressed everybody was back and getting ready.

Jordan POV

when everybody was done we got in the car and was on the way to universal. When we got there about 5 minutes after we leaved we went crazy. We took many pictures by the sign and then went to the gate thingy. We got our bags checked and then we put our tickets under the scanning machine. Once was were all in the first ride they wanted to do was the hulk.

Maddie: umm you guys have fun. Ima stay back and watch.

Roc: you sure you'll be ok?

Maddie: yeah..

Jacob: I'm staying too. I don't like really fast rollar coasters. Yall know that..

Jada-Lee: well I'm going.

Jordan: plus we got this pass where we can pass everybody on the line. So we do have to take that long.

Ray: aye true!