That Night

Jordan POV

As we leaved Wendy's I looked at the school seeing Keisha out looking for something. Probably EJ. EJ started driving faster and Keisha followed the car. We laughed so hard. After getting a block away from the school we stop laughing and chilled out. I turned on the radio hearing my song Ayo by Chris Brown ft Tyga.

Jordan: Ayoooo all my bitches got real hair chillin with the top down screaming like Ayoo!

EJ looked at me and laughed. I still sang my song. Then Cut Her Off by K Camp ft 2 Chaniz came on. That's my jam. But EJ turned the music up and started singing..... No screaming

EJ: IT ANIT NOTHING BUT CUT THAT BITCH OFF!!! SNIP SNIP HOE!! SNIP SNIP HOE!

I laughed and sang my version of it.

Jordan: it Ain't nothing but cut his dick off! SNIP SHIP NIGGA!!

EJ looked at me like I was crazy. The car came to a stop. We got out the car and I followed EJ to the front door. He opened the door and we walked inside.

EJ: my mom is spending the night with her boyfriend so we can basically do whatever.

I nodded and followed him upstairs to his room. His room was decorated nicely and was clean for a guys room.

Jordan: I like your room.

I said looking at his picture of him and an older lady. EJ looked somewhat like her.

EJ: that's my grandma.

He told me as I moved on to more pictures. He went into his bathroom and came out with shorts on without a shirt. I've never seen him with a shirt on. Lord Jesus. He got some abs. He smirks as he saw me looking. I looked away.

EJ: sorry I don't wear shirts to bed.

I feel like every guy says that for some reason Tho. He went to his draw pulling out 2 shirts. He handed me a shirt. He gave me a washcloth and towel.

Jordan: EJ I don't have any more under stuff with me.

EJ: do you wear boxers?

Jordan: well I wear the girl boy boxers.i have a pair of boy boxers Tho.

EJ: here.

He picks out some boxers. I looked at him like he was crazy.

Jordan: I'm not wearing your underwear!

EJ: no I just got a new pack and there too small for me. I haven't wore them so. Here.

I grabbed it and walked into the bathroom washing up quickly and putting on the boxers and the t-shirt. After doing that I came back out seeing EJ on his phone. He put it down when he saw me come out.

EJ:what you wanna do?

Jordan: right know ima eat.

I grabbed my Wendy's and started eating. EJ tired to get one of my fries but I slapped his hand.

EJ: hey!

Jordan: get your own.

EJ: that's how you going to do me?

Jordan; Mhmm. Deal with it.

My phone went off and it was Sam. Sending me a text.

Sam~ me and Ray went to Ihop😂 but anyways you at EJ's?

Jordan~ yeah girl I'm here at his house. I'm eating my Wendy's.

Sam~ save me some!😏😌

Jordan~ bitch you at IHOP.

Sam~ and? Oh and don't do nothing with him.✋

Jordan~ same to you with that braid head nigga idk who be pulling on them braids😂😑

Sam~😂😂 Bruhh. Bye.

I put phone back down and laughed. I finished my food. I throw it away and looked at EJ.

EJ: what?

Jordan: nothing.

EJ: Umm I actually wanna say something.

Jordan; wassup.

EJ: well... Tonight was supposed to be really special and it wasn't(gco)

Jordan: wait why was tonight supposed to be special?

EJ: I wanted to ask you something important.

Jordan: why is it different? You couldn't just ask me straight up. Or text me it.

EJ: it's something you do in person.

Jordan: well what is it?

EJ:.... I feel like we should take things further...Will you be my girlfriend?

Did he just ask me out? To be his girl?? Wow. My stomach had this tingly feeling inside. I've never felt like this before. Idk how to explain it but I was really happy. I knew he could tell.

Jordan: Umm I don't know yet..

EJ: well I want you to be mines..

Jordan: Ik that. You wouldn't have asked me if you didn't.

EJ: true...

I laughed alittle and looked at him.

Jordan: I wanna watch a movie..

EJ: oh ok... That's cool.

He went to a movie rack and pulled out a classic Roll Bounce. He put it in and picked me up.

Jordan: nigga what is you doing?

EJ: putting you on the bed.

Jordan: what are you going to do to me?

EJ: hold you. What you think I was going to do?

Jordan: I thought you wanted s(gco)

EJ: that time will come when it's right.

I guess he's right. You'll know when it's time to have sex. He layed down next to me put his arm around me. I put my head on his chest slowly.

EJ: you've never done anything like this before?

Jordan: how you know?

EJ: you act like it.

Jordan: oh wait this my part.

I pulled away from his arms and looked at the tv.

Jordan: Them skates so old Harriet Tubman wore them skating her way to freedom. I'm skating my way to freedom. Freedom. Freedom. Freedom.

I fell back into his arms and we both laughed. When we stop laughing we stopped and looked in eachother's eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. That little kiss turned into a make out session. He was on top of me with my hands pinned above my head. He the. Started kissing my neck. Then that sound slipped out my mouth. I remember what EJ said. "It's natural". He continued to do what he did with my neck then he kissed me again. By the time he was done I was tired. He layed back down on his side holding me and I feel asleep in his arms.
___________________________
Idk. It I think this chapter is so cute. But you think Jordan going to say yes? Or no? Comment! Vote! Love Yall! Stay Mindless!