Elevator

Jordan POV

I sat down on the elevator floor and so did Mr.Light skin.

??: my name is Chirstan by the way.

Jordan: I'm Jordan.

Christian: beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

I smiled lightly.

Jordan: thanks but I have a boyfriend. That's why I ran out earlier.

Christian: well he's a lucky guy. I'm just hoping we can be friends?

Jordan: sure. I'd like that.

Christian: so where you from?

Jordan: LA...

Christian: cool I'm moving down there in like 2 days. Maybe I'll see you..

Jordan: maybe you will.

Christian: I hope I do..

He whispered bitting his lip. I looked down at my phone. I noticed it was light up. Someone was calling me. And it was EJ... I answered.

Jordan: hello?

EJ: why are you taking so long?

Jordan: the elevator got stuck between too floors. I might be a while.

EJ: wow. Ok.. but your ok?

Jordan: perfect.

EJ: good. I'll see you when you get out of there ok.

Jordan: ok bye.

EJ: bye babe. Love you.

Jordan: love you too.

I hanged up. And looked over at Christian. He was looking at his phone.

Christian: did you get my paper.

Jordan: I ripped it up.

Christan: well then give me your phone.

Jordan: why?

Christan: I wanna give you my number. I think we can cat least be friends.

I hesitated but gave it to him. He put his number in it texting himself then gave it back to me. I felt like I probably shouldn't have done that but he said he wants to be friends.... hopefully he's loyal to his word. I'm not trying to have any drama. We sat there for a while in silence. He scooted closer to me.

Christan: seems like you play sports..

Jordan: yup. I do.

Christian: that's real cool. All the girls I like are sporty..

He looked at me. I nodded.

Christan: you have very pretty eyes.

Jordan: thank you.

I looked down after that. I have a boyfriend.

Christan: its too bad you have a boyfriend... I would love to take you out sometime...

Jordan: maybe we can just as friends..

Lord why would I say that.

Christian: you sure your boyfriend won't get mad.

Jordan: I bet he will. But he can't control me.

Christan: true...

Jordan: so I guess you'll text me where.. and when...

Christan: yup.

Jordan: cool.

Christan: man if you we're mine.. I would do so much.

Jordan: like??

Christian: I'll show you.

He leaned in. I leaned out. He kept leaning and I kept leaning back till I couldn't anymore. His lips had meet mines.. I didn't kiss back. But i wanted to. I knew if I did I would regret it. Christian hand grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I moaned. I like that.. damn now I feel dirty. EJ is the only on who can do that. He kissed me and this time I kissed back. But instantly pushed him away from me standing up.

Jordan: I have a boyfriend..

Christan: oh... right. I'm so sorry.

Jordan: its ok.. I guess.

Christan: I guess our "play date" is over..

Jordan: I don't know yet..

Christian and I stood there awkwardly for a while. And long while. After a while I felt the elevator start to move. Praise Jesus! We reached the first floor and I went to make my tea then went to the stairs. Should I tell EJ?

______________________________________
Should she tell EJ?? Tell me in the comments!! People have been asking for a virginity broken... so let me know how you feel about that and who you like to see loss there virginity. Anybody but Jordan and EJ. Ik most to all of you guys want to see Jordan and EJ do it but I have something planned for them..so hang on lol. Anyways comment! Vote! Love y'all stay mindless!