Homecoming Dance

Jordan POV

After getting ready for the dance I waited for Sam. We got in her car and drove to the school. When we got there I got stares. Many people congratulated me on my game but out off everybody he's the one I spotted. Sam went somewhere. I guess she found Ray and leaved me. I walked to him. He smiled when he noticed me. And walked towards me.

EJ: something on your mind?

Jordan: no

EJ: tell me.

Jordan: ... Me and my mom got into a fight and she kicked me out.

EJ: she what! Where are you staying now?

Jordan; I went to Sam's. Idk what ima do after that.

EJ: your coming with me.

I didn't even want to argue with him. I nodded. And looked down.

EJ: come on let's dance.

I went to the dance floor with him. The whole time getting stares by Keisha. I stared back at her.

EJ: don't go down to her level.

I just nodded and layed my head in his shoulder. Keisha made a face and ran out the gym. I laughed as the song came to an end. And the DJ spoke.

DJ: remember you can still vote for homecoming king and queen!

EJ: you think your going to win?

EJ asked as we walked over to the food area.

Jordan: I don't know. Maybe.

EJ: I mean after tonight everybody is going to want to vote you because you won us the game.

Jordan: but you caught the ball. I just threw it.

EJ: but without you I couldn't do that.

I smiled and looked at him. EJ started to lean in. I leaned in to meet his lips when I felt wettness hit my head. Everyone stopped and looked in my way. I turned my head to see Keisha holding a cup.

Keisha: sorry must have tripped.

She laughed. Oh hell naw. I was filled with rage. I was about to picked up the whole bowl when EJ pulled me back.

EJ: don't go down to her level remember.

Keisha: oh please let her go. I will fuck her up.

Jordan: EJ let me go she asked for it!

EJ wouldn't let go. Damn he strong. Keisha smirked and walked off. I turned to EJ.

Jordan: that was my opportunity to fuck her up!

EJ: no I wasn't going to let you. She's not worth it.

I rolled my eyes them felt a tug. I turned to see Sam. She pulled me into the hall.

Sam: don't worry it's just your hair.

She handed me a ponytail holder and I put it in a bun then called it a day.

Sam: there about to announce the King and Queen!
__________________________

Who you think the king and queen is!? Who do you want it to be? Sorry I be forgetting to update!! Comment! Vote! Love Yall stay mindless.