Old Ways

Ik I just updated but I couldn't wait to see yall reactions to This chapter!. So I had to post it.

A Week Later

EJ POV

I walked in next to Keisha. Yeah we're dating. I like her but I still think heavy about Jordan. I don't cry anymore. I think I'm over the crying part. But it still kills me seeing Christian and Jordan together. There not right for eachother at all. But she's seems happy. And that's all I can ask for..

Keisha: babe hold my bag.

She threw me her purse and I didn't catch it because I wasn't paying attention.

Keisha: what the hell EJ! What type of receiver our you?

Her and her girls laughed. I just looked at her and picked up her purse. Handing it back to her. I pulled off my phone and went to Instagram. When my phone went off. A text from my mom.

Keisha: who the hell is that? Why the hell is she texting my man?

She said grabbing my phone.

EJ: hey give me my phone.

Keisha: no. Who the hell you texting behind my back?

EJ: my mother.

Keisha: call her. I wanna make sure it's her.

EJ: what no. That makes no sense. I've done nothing to you. So why don't you trust me? I shouldn't trust you. Your the one who cheated on me. Why do you think we broke up the first time.

Keisha: well we're bout to break up again!

EJ: if you want that then ok.

Keisha: fine!

She walked away. I walked to my class.

Keisha POV

Keisha: Marco!

Marco: yes?

Keisha: now. Closet.

Marco: aren't you dating EJ? That's my bro. I can't.

Keisha: does it look like I give a shit. Do me in the fucking closet.

~Lunch~

Jordan POV

Jordan: Christian!

Christian: what damnit!

Jordan: whoa. What you yelling for.

Christian: shut the fuck up. I'm not yelling!

Maddie: yes the fuck you are. Calm down with all that.

Christian: who the fuck are you? Bitch sit down.

Maddie: bitch?

Jada-Lee: Jordan you better get your boyfriend he's about to get jacked up.

Christian: I need a blunt.

And with that he was out. There's something wrong with him... He's not like that on a regular basis. Or is he?

~after school~

I walked into his house. Smoke hit my face. I walked in holding my breath alittle.

Jordan: Christian?

He was sitting on the coach smoking a blunt and drinking.

Christian: what?

Jordan: are you ok?

Christian: are you dumb? Obviously not! I'be been smoking ever since lunch today. No wonder you didn't get a good scholarship to NYU. You don't have any common sense.

That hit me hard. My heart told me that he didn't mean it that he was just mad about something. But my mind told me that he fired the 2nd shot.

Jordan: Christian I really don't think you should be smoking so much.

I said sitting next to him. Grabbing the bag of weed.

Christian: the hell you doing with that! Give it backs

Jordan: no. Your really high. And I think your done.

Christian's fast turn red. His hands formed and fist. Bang! Suddenly I was on the floor. Holding my cheek.  I looked up at him in disbelief that, that had just happened. He slapped me. He put his hands on me. He looked down on me with not one look of quilt on his face. He still looked upset. My heart still telling me he's just mad but My brain tell me he fired the 3rd shotZ Fire back. What should I do? Fight back? Run? Call the cops? Hold about all of the above. But before I could do anything he grabbed me by my hair. Pulling me up then pushed me on the wall. His hand around my neck stopping my breathing. I started kicking my feet as he started to lift me off the floor.

Christian: don't you dare tell a fucking soul! Or I swear to God you will be seeing a lot of this fist. Got it?

I quickly nodded and he let go off my neck. I fell to the ground trying to catch my breath. Seconds later Christian pulled my hair dragging me to the coach laying me down getting on top. He started to mess with my pants. There's no way in hell in letting this man take my virginity! Hell nah. He pinned my hands above my head as I started to kick and scream. Then I came up with the perfect Idea. I kneed him in his balls. He quickly grabbed his balls falling to the floor. I kicked him and ran out the door and got in my car speeding away. Never looking back. That just happened..
_________________________
Who else wants to kill Christian?