Twerk Work

If you watch wild n out you will get this title. Cuz there's a game called Twerk Work. But OMG guys!! Before I start this chapter I wanna say something..... ITS THE 50TH CHAPTER OF JUST ONE OF THE GUYS!!! I remember when I first started this book and Yall all thought it was a Bella and the Bulldogs type book.. But it wasn't. I honestly couldn't even do this with you guys. This book is my most popular book and it's all because of you so thank you soooooo much. And I really do love all of you guys. And this book is nowhere near finished. Trust and believe! I still got a lot I wanna do before I "End" this book. But I know I wanna keep it going. The question is should I keep it in the same book or Have a new book. Help me out... Cuz idk what to do! But anyways let's get to the chapter! I know Yall all wanna see what the girls make them do. >.> Story Time!!
_________

EJ POV

When we got back to the hotel all of us were scared as hell for what the girls might make us do. We love them and all but they can come up with some weird stuff. Christmas is in 3 days and honestly... I can't wait to see Jordan's face when she sees my gift. I just know she'll love it.

(A/N: Ik Yall forgot they were on winter break. Hell I forgot till I was re-reading my book alittle)

We sat there in the living room as the girls talked in the other room. I looked over at the Christmas tree and smiled. My phone lit up and I noticed I had a miss call from my mom. I sighed and opened my phone seeing my babygirl on the home screen. I really am in love with her. My ears heard the creaking of the door and my attention was now on it. The girls walked in and stood I front of us.

Jordan: ok so we talked and we want Yall to run outside.

Jacob: run? No problem!

Roc: shitttt I do that right know.

Ray: forreal. Had a nigga nervous as hell.

Jada-Lee: in nothing but boxers.

EJ: whoa hold up.

Roc: what? Hell nah! I'm not doing that!

Ray: you could us fucked up.

Sam: well would you rather run naked?

Jacob: shitttt Yall can run naked I'll run with my boxers.

EJ: right.

Maddie: and Roc idk why you getting like that. You walk around here half naked.

I looked over at Roc. He had on some basketball shorts and socks.

Roc: I don't like wearing shirts. You know that.

Maddie: so... You still half naked. All your doing it taking off your shorts.

Roc: I know but you do realize you can still see the dick in boxers right.

Ray: like the form of it.

Jordan: exactly. That's the whole point. I wanted Yall to run butter ball ass naked. But they talked me out of it.

EJ: so I'm guessing you came up with idea.

Jordan: your damn right I did!

Jacob: well I'll do it. It's actually not that bad.

Ray: yeah I guess.

Roc: anything else I can do?

Jada-Lee: run naked.

Roc: nah I'm good.

EJ: well let's go then.

Sam: wait wait wait. Not so fast there's more.