Accidental Twinning

Jordan POV

My dad was mad the rest of the night. He talked to his lawyer. He was serious about this. I would be too. He wanted to keep me and I wanted to stay with him. I feel like my mom didn't even love me. She's always yelling me telling me how I'm basically a mistake just because I'm not like most girls. Just cuz I'm a tomboy. The world may not except me but my own mother should right? No it's the other way around. Like what type of shit is that?? I got my bag for football and meet Jada downstairs in the kitchen. We started walking. She couldn't stop talking about Jacob and there date. I'm happy for her and everything but damn shutup. I just smiled and nodded. We passed a house when I realized it was EJ's. I remember the first time I stepped in his house. I saw EJ in his bedroom putting on his shirt. I picked up a pepel and threw it at his window. He was startled there looked down seeing me. He smiled and pulled up his window.

EJ: isn't supposed to be the other way around?

Jordan: boy shutup and hurry up.

EJ: ok ok damn. I'm you miss me but there's no need to rush.

Jordan: your about to get leaved.

EJ: ok I'm coming damn.

He closed his window and grabbed his bag. About a minute later he was out the door. He locked the door and came to us. He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand.

Jada-Lee: aww. Yall cute. Matching n shit.

That's when we both looked at eachother. And the. Up and down.

Jordan: why you stealing my style?

EJ: no boo boo. You stealing my style. You love me so much you wanna be like me.

Jordan: Yeet

He laughed and grabbed my hand again. Walking. We all talked till we reached school. Same old same old. Dirty looks from Keisha and her runa crew and many people saying hi to me and EJ. A lot of people said we looked cute. We walked inside the building and went to my locker seeming everybody else there waiting.

Jacob: oh yall twining?

EJ/Jordan: he/she stole my style!

We both glared at eachother in a playful way.

Roc: damn they even acting like twins.

Ray: saying the same thing at the same time.

Sam: glaring at eachother at the same time.

They all laughed. EJ and I just stared at them. Keisha walked passed us and give us a look.

Keisha: aww don't they look cute? Not!

They laughed and walked off. We all have her a stank look. Bruh

~Practice~

Me and EJ were throwing the ball back in front like normal. Talking about the game we're going to. I was so excited I couldn't wait. I'm surprised my mom didn't come to the school today. Coach calls us over to the huddle. Coach told us to practice one of the new plays. We started the line up.

Jordan: blue 44.... Blue 44... Hike!

The ball flew into my hands and I started running with it. I got stopped and I was on the floor.

Coach: you ok Jordan?

Jordan: yeah I think so.

Then I got up and I used my arm like I usally spot get up. But it hurt to do that.

Jordan: umm maybe not.