Gifts

Jordan POV

After school Jada-Lee and I went to the car driving to the mall. I had to pick something up for EJ. His Christmas gift. I went to the store. Getting it paying for it them leaving. We got in the car going home. Once we got there I went to my room and started packing.

EJ POV

EJ: I'm so clueless. I don't know what to give a tomboy. Normally I would get a necklace or something but it's Jordan.

Jacob: well you know her more then anyone else.

EJ: I know but I'm so clueless.

Ray: well what's one thing she likes?

Roc: what's one thing she's passionate about the most?

Writing was the first thing that popped in my mind. But I wasn't going to tell the guys that.

EJ: Sports.

Jacob: what's her favorite sport?

EJ: track. Football. Then basketball.

Roc: well then get her a football signed by her favorite player or something.

EJ: that's not a bad idea.

Jacob: it's not actually.

Roc: that's what I did for Maddie. But for volleyball.

EJ: what you get Sam Ray?

Ray: she wanted some book written by her favorite author. I found out that it was a new book so I got it and got it signed for her.

Jacob: knowing Sam she'll be so happy.

Roc: forreal.

Ray: what you get Jada-Lee?

Jacob: it's something I made..

EJ: which is??

Jacob: well she likes to hold on to memories... So I made a scrapbook about the too of us with some things I wrote about her in my journal.

Roc: that's nice.

EJ: it's thoughtful.

Ray: that's sounds like an anniversary gift tho.

Jacob: and I got her a teddy bear..

Roc: why?

Jacob; she's extremely childish. She loves teddy bears.. So u got her one of those big ass teddy bears.

Ray: Bruh wow.

That's when it clicked in my mind on what I should get Jordan.

EJ: guys i know exactly what to get Jordan.

Jordan POV

After finishing packing I went downstairs getting something to eat. I watched wild'n out eating some cereal. When there was a knock on the door. I paused it and opened the door seeing EJ and Jacob. There staying over.

Jordan: hey guys. Jada is upstairs in her room.

Jacob nodded walking up there. I turned to EJ.

EJ: hey baby. What you watching?

Jordan: wild'n out.

I said sitting back on the couch. EJ sat next to me. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. My head rested on his chest.

Jordan: so have you looked at the thingy for University of Miami?

EJ: everyday. I really wanna go to that school. But I want you to be there too..

Jordan: I know you do. But ..

EJ: NYU. I know. Your author dream. As long as your happy I'm happy.

I smiled and kissed him. And that kissed turned into a make out session...

Jada-Lee POV

I was sitting in my room on my phone when I heard a knock on the door.

Jacob: babe. It's Jacob.

Jada-Lee: come in baby.

He came in and Layed next to me.

Jada-Lee: hey.

Jacob: hey. You ready for this week?

Jada-Lee: yes! We're going to have so much fun.

Jacob: you know it.

Jada-Lee: don't be thinking nasty.

Jacob: I wasn't. But know I am.

I rolled my eyes laying my head on his chest. My fingers circled his chest. I was tired. I was about to fall asleep when I heard light moans coming from downstairs. I looked at Jacob. He looked at me. And we both started laughing. I put my head back on his chest drifting asleep not to long after.

___________________________
Sorry it's short but I need some help‼️ I need some gift ideas for EJ, Roc, Jacob, Ray and Jordan. Also Jordan/Jada-Lee's Dad. Or if you think Jada-Lee, Sam or Maddie should get something different or something more let me know in the comments or PM me!! I need your help. But anyways.. What Yall think is going to happen on winter break? You think anyone is breakup there Virginity??🍆🐱👅💦You think there's going to be fights?👊🏾Break-ups? 😤😢Make-ups? 😏😊Surprises? 😱😨New People?? ☺️😉Familiar Faces??😝😨😱You never know with me!! 😇😊Comment!!! Vote!! Loved Yall! 😘😘😍Stay Mindless!!