Christian?

Jordan POV

The Christmas break winter was awesome. My dad isn't home yet. But he's on the plane. New Years was great. We stayed up and watched the ball dropped. Everybody got a kiss for the New Years. But like all good things come to an end like this morning when I heard my alarm clock. I got up taking a shower and putting on some sweatpants and a t shirt. Today we're track tryouts and I honestly couldn't wait. I threw my hair in a ponytail and went down stairs grabbing an apple.

Jada-Lee: morning! I'm going with Jacob. He's picking me u-(gco)

She was cut off when we heard beeps outside.

Jada-Lee: that's him. You need a ride?

Jordan: naw. I'm walking with EJ.

Jada-Lee: ok bye!

She grabbed we bag and was out the door. I looked at the calendar and noticed the last and final court date was next week. I grabbed my track bag, bookbag, keys and phone walking out the door seeing EJ sitting there in the porch.

Jordan: hey.

He stood up and hugged me.

EJ: hey Jordan.

I grabbed my skateboard sitting on the porch and We started walking to the school. When we arrived it was just like old times. Many people said hi to us. We got stopped for a picture for the newspaper and we walked into school seeing the gang at my looker like normal.

Maddie: hey bitch.

Jordan: *laughs* hey hoe.

I said opening my locker talking to everyone. When all our phones went off. Like everybody in the whole school.

Newspaper Update! Star Couple Jordan Carter and EJ Johnson walked into school in style and ready for track tryouts today! Good Luck Guys!

I smiled and closed my locker.

Jordan: I guess we're in style.

EJ: yeah I guess.

EJ smiled and kissed my cheek. Then All of sudden I heard a bitchy laugh. I turned my head seeing Keisha come through the door.

Sam: I thought she was expelled?

She said grabbing Ray's hand.

Keisha: don't worry Nerdy I won't hurt you.

Jordan: we know you won't. You'll get your ass beat. Again.

Maddie chuckled.

Keisha: something funny?

Maddie: yes. your weave.

We all started laughing.

Keisha: oh and I was expelled.. But with my charms and my mother she was able to convince the principal to only give me a suspension. So I'm back.

Jada-Lee: ughhh

Sam: this is going to be a long year..

Maddie: lawrdddd Jesus give me strength.

I laughed at my friends.

Keisha: see you in math.

She said looking at EJ. He nodded. She waved but it wasn't her normally flirty wave it was a normal wave. I was surprised when I didn't see any winks, bits of the lip. Nothing! None of that. What gotten into her?

Jacob: you wasn't kidding when you said she just wants to be friends.

EJ: I told you.

Ray: wow. Never thought that would happen

Roc: bruh Fr tho.

We started down the halls. When we got to home room I noticed all the girls in one conner crowning something.. Someone.

Ms.Tills: ok class welcome back. Everybody in there seats!

We sat down and I pulled out my phone seeing another update

Newspaper Update: Uh Oh! Looks like Keisha back and shots fired. Watch Jordan And Keisha Argument Right here link below!

I laughed to myself seeing every girl sit down. I looked over and saw the last person i expected to see.. Christian! He was staring at his phone texting or something. After the bell rang i got up walking out the door with my gang. I noticed Keisha and some dude waitung by the door.

Kesiha: Christian!

Christian: hey wassup Sis. wuddup Mike.

Sis? He just called Keisha sis.

_

After 4th period I was glad to be going to lunch. I waited for the bell to ring there I was out my class. I ran to the lunch room and was the first to the table. I saw Sam coming in shortly after me. She sat next to me.

Sam: why are you so early?

Jordan: I wanted to get here early.

Sam: ohh.

The lunch room started to fill up I noticed the lunch door opened and a whole bunch of girl screamed and looked over. Jada-Lee walked through the doors with Maddie after all that.

Maddie: girl. I think Christian go's here now.

I just looked at her. So that was him in homeroom? I thought I was imagining stuff.

Jada-Lee: oh lord. Do you think EJ saw him?  Because I don't feel like dealing with drama.

Jordan: me either, but I think with all the girl crowding him EJ wouldn't even see gimZ Literally every girl in the school is drooling over expect us and Keisha. Even some gays are drooling.

Was Christian that fine to have every girl and gay like him as soon as he came in the door? The guys came in shortly and sat with us. We all started talking when I noticed "Christian" and that kid Mike get up walking pass us.

"Christian": Jordan?

I paused and looked up.

Jordan: Christian?

Christian: hey.

He gave me a hug and EJ looked at him like he was crazy. To make things look less awkward I hugged him back slightly. But by the look on EJ's face I knew he was upset and didn't like this.

Jordan: what are you doing here?

Christian: well remember how I told you I was moving down here. Yeah I moved back in with my mother and sister Keisha.

Maddie: Keisha? Keisha is your sister?

Christian: my twin actually.

Jacob: Twins?

Keisha: yup.

She said coming out of no where. I looked over at her then at everybody else. They were surprised just like I was.

Christian: hey maybe I'll see you later..

I nodded as they walked away. I looked over at EJ. Let the drama begin.

_
After school was track. And I think I did pretty good. Well better then Most people on the team. EJ is the caption of the boys track team so he's already on the team. The coach kept complementing me today so I think she likes me. Hopefully I'll make it on the team!
___________________________
Yall really not ready for these next couple of chapters. But vote! Comment! Love yall stay mindless!!