The King and Queen

Jordan POV

As Sam pulled me back into the gym I noticed a teacher standing on the stage.

Teacher: ok the votes are in! The homecoming king is.... EJ JOHNSON!

The crowd cheered and the spotlight spotted EJ. EJ started to walk to the stage. When he got there he stared into the crowd looking for something. His eyes stopped and me. I smiled and laughed. He got his crowd and waited.

Teacher: and the homecoming Queen is...

The whole world seem to stop. My heart dropped when I heard the name. Anyone but her. Why her? She's going to rub it in my face. I just know it.

Teacher: Keisha...

All you heard was one scream and a few claps. Nobody wanted her to win. She probably cheated some type of way. But I don't care I didn't want to win anyways. She ran to the stage and grabbed her crown then EJ.

Keisha: looks like your my king.

EJ just stood there. Like he didn't even know her. I laughed alittle. He must of Heard me Cuz he turns towards me. He mouthed "sorry" I strugged. Keisha and him walked off stage. They walked towards me.

Keisha: better lucky next time Jordan.

EJ looked at me and pulled away from her grip for a minute. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

EJ: she probably not going to let me go till the dance is over. If I have a chance I'll slip away. I'm sorry.

Jordan: it's not your fault it's not like you can control the voting system...

He nodded and walked away.

Sam: you ok?

Jordan; yeah. I might as well leave.. I got nothing to do. My date is with a hoe right know so....

Sam: well come with and Ray! And the rest of the gang!

We walks over to Ray with Jacob and Roc.

Jacob: Ayee! Jordan! I haven't seen you since the victory!

I laughed and stood next to him.

Roc: that's gotta hurt.

Jordan: what?

He pointed to Keisha flirting with EJ all on him. And EJ just sitting there trying to move away.

Jordan: yeah just alittle. But Ik EJ doesn't like her so

Ray: the whole school knows it. She's been trying to get with him forever.

Sam: true. Never been able to get him.

We all laughed. And drank some punch. Talking about random stuff.

~Sometime later~

I sat in a chair looking at everybody have fun. Sam and Ray went to dance and they been there every since. Jacob and Roc are with there dates and EJ is still with Keisha. He tried to come to me but Keisha just pulled him back. I finally just got up and went outside. Sitting on a bench.

Sam: hey. Why you leave?

She sat next to me.

Sam: as soon as I saw you walk away I knew something was up.

Jordan: well I'm bored. I don't want to watch my date with some other girl I can't stand and well I'm bored. I mean people stop and talk to me... But it's not the same. I just came out here to look at the stars. But I think ima go. Ain't nothing for me to do.

Sam: we're you going to go?

Jordan: well I'm staying with EJ for the night... Damn I guess I got to wait.

Sam: Mhmm *nods*

Jordan: shutup. I'm getting hungry tho. I think ima go to Wendy's over there and get something to eat.

Sam: ok then. Be careful and don't be doing nothing with EJ!

Jordan: Ew no! I won't trust me.

Sam: you say that now...

Jordan: go back to your date.

She laughed and walked away as I started to Wendy's.

Sam POV

As I enter the gym EJ came to me.

EJ: Where's Jordan?

Sam; why?

EJ: I got a minute to slip away. Where is she? Ik she having a terrible time

Sam: damn right she is! Your a man right!? Just tell Keisha no!

EJ: this is Keisha we're talking bout.

Sam: oh true.

EJ: where is she?

Sam: the Wendy's across the street.

EJ: ok. Tell the guys I'm leaving.

Sam: ditching Kiesha?

EJ: hell yeah! She annoying asf. She won't stfu!

Sam: Wow.

EJ POV

I leaved the gym and ran to my car hopping in and driving to the Wendy's. I quickly ran inside and spotted Jordan on her phone drinking a soda. I smiled and walked to her. Covering her eyes. She screamed.

EJ: calm down its just me EJ.

Jordan: Jesus you scared me! Don't do that- wait aren't you supposed to be with Keisha?

EJ: ditched her.

Jordan: you ditched her?

EJ: Mhmm now let's go before she finds out.

Jordan: ok let me get my food.

She got up getting her food and we walked to my car.

Jordan: off to your house!
___________________________

What you think is going to happen at EJ's house?? Comment! Vote! Love Yall stay mindless!!