Love? My Girl?

Jordan POV

Everything seemed to move slow after he said those 3 words. The magic words. I've only heard that from 2 people in my life. My mom and my dad. And sometimes I wonder if the my mom meant it. But he said it. I love you. I dropped my keys and looked at him. He looked nervous. Waiting for me to say something. I didn't know if I did love him. I know I like him a lot but I don't know if I love him. How do you know when you love someone? I looked into his eyes.

Jordan: you what?

EJ: I love you Jordan... I think I'm in love with you,.

Oh my lord. The other magic words. I hugged him and kissed him. Then pulled away alittle.

Jordan: EJ I'm going to be completely honest with you. I like you a lot. I don't know if I love you tho. I don't really know how to tell either.

EJ: you don't have to say it back. I just thought that you should know.

He pulled away from me putting his hands in his pockets. Oh no... I think I just made this worst... Maybe I should have just said I love you back..

Jordan: are you upset?

EJ: no. I get it. You've never had a boyfriend. Ik this is all new to you.

I smiled a little and hugged him. He's the best.

Jordan: I'm so glad your different.

He smiled and hugged me back.

EJ: whenever your ready to say it just say it. Ok?

Jordan: ok wait how do you know?

EJ: well for me I could tell when I wanted to hang with you then the guys.. Or I would always stare at you during practice. Or when I couldn't focaus on anything but you. Or I would daydream and dream all about you and I. Or making edits of you and us with love songs. Or thinking about you as Mrs.Johnson..

I stared at him. Did he really just say all of that. He couldn't focuse because of me... He made edits of us.... He dreamed about our future.. Calling me Mrs. Johnson. I mean I have dreamed about my future with EJ but I don't know if I loved him.

Jordan: so I guess your saying I know when I know...

EJ: yes... Even tho that's a funny way to put it.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. I picked up my keys and saw Jada coming with Jacob. I unlocked the door and kissed EJ as Jada talked to Jacob hugging him and kissing his cheek then we both walked inside.

Jada-Lee POV

Once I heard those words I smiled inside. He asked me! He really asked me! I turned towards him. He looked at him nervously waiting for the answer. I was about to say yes when the ride had stopped and the door opened. I got my teddy bear and walked out the ride. Jacob came out behind me and we leaved. It was getting late and I had to get home. We got into his car and he started to drive. I sat there alittle frustrated. But I can still answer the question right. By the time I looked up I was at home. I got out the car and Jacob walked with me. I saw EJ and Jordan outside the door. Jordan picked up her key and saw us unlocking the door. I turn towards Jacob.

Jada-Lee: yes.

Jacob: what? Yes to what?

Jada-Lee: the question you asked me earlier...

Jacob: yes? You wanna be my girlfriend?

Jada-Lee: yes. I do.

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back kissing his cheek then walking to the door. Me and Jordan waved and closed the door. I looked at her. She looked at me. She smiled then I smiled. She looked out the window to make sure the guys were gone. Once she did we looked at eachother and screamed. Then we sat in then couch.

Jordan; ok ok... Tell me everything!

My dad came running down the stairs with a baseball bat.

Dad: what! what happened?

Jordan: nothing

Dad: then why Yall scream.

Jada-Lee: cuz of what happened on our dates.

Dad: oh yeah I gotta hear this stuff..

Our dad sat down next to us and waited we laughed and looked at eachother.

Jordan: I'm kid of sleepy..

Jada-Lee: yeah me too...

We both faked yawned and stevhed walking upstairs. We went to my Jordan's room so we could talk.

Jada-Lee: ok so we shared a final cake and some got on my face and he wiped it off. He won me and teddy bear and he asked me to be his girl!

Jordan: OMG did you say yes?

Jada-Lee: yes!

Jordan: ahh!

Jada-Lee: ok you go..

Jordan: we shared food, kissed cuz of the kissing came and he told me he loved me..

I was did ass silent. With my mouth wide open.

Jada-Lee: did you say it back?

Jordan: I told him the truth. I didn't know if I was in love with him and I don't really know how to tell.

Jada-Lee: I think you do... But that's cute..

Jordan: yeah Ik... I guess.. I can't wait to tell Sam and Maddie...
___________________________

Short... Yes Ik. But just something to update. What you think of Jordan's response? You like it or nah? You mad about it or nah??? Jada-Lee and Jacob are official! Finally!! Anyways... Vote!! Comment!! Love Yall Stay Mindless!!