New Face

Jordan POV

It was mid-day and we were still at the pool. We were about to have a swimming race.

Jada-Lee: on your mark get set.. Go!

Me and the guys took off to the other side of the pool. Swimming isn't really my thing. But Ray was good at it. Ray had won the race.

Sam: not bad for a kid who just learned how to swim at what 14?

Ray: oh shutup.

Maddie: Ray you should think about joining the swim team.

Ray: maybe.

I laughed and sat on the stairs in the pool sitting next to Jada

Jada-Lee: yo homeboy over there looking at you.

I looked up seeing s light skin looking me down. He bit his lip looking at me. I grew nervous. He smirked getting up. God he was tall. He took off his shirt lord was he buff. Everything on his body was amazing. He was build like Roc so I imagine he's into sports. I didn't even notice I was bitting my lip. I stared at him while he stared at me. It was like our eyes had a conversation as we looked at eachother's bodies.

EJ: Jordan?

The sound of my boyfriends ear ran through my ear. I was shook and brought back to reality making me fell off the stairs into the pool. That caught me off guard. I probably just made a fool out of myself. I came back to the service seeing my friends laughing but one. EJ. He looked upset. He looked at the guy then at me. He shook his head getting out the pool walking into the hotel. Shit.. I got out the pool quickly and ran after him. We walked down the hall to our room. I followed him in.

Jordan: baby please..

EJ: don't fucking baby me. Go back to the pool and make googling eyes with that light skin nigga!

Jordan: no. I'm sorry ok. It's just he was.. You know whatever doesn't matter. I'm with you and I love you. No man who looks at me sexually will ever change that. I'm in love with you. Nobody will change that. EJ are you jealous?

EJ: N- well maybe alittle.

He sat on the bed. I sat next to him and brought his face to mine. Kissing him softly and passinitly.

EJ: he's just bigger.. Taller.. Lighter then me. And I know that's your type. You like tall buff light skins. He's perfect for you..

Jordan: no he's not perfect for me. Ok yeah he has the physical traits I like but you have everything he had just he's light skin. But it doesn't really matter the skin color. Your perfect for me. You have most of the physical and mental traits I want and like. Your perfect for me and don't you ever forget that.

EJ nodded and kissed me.

EJ: you have a way with words.

Jordan: thank you I guess

Sam: hey you guys ok?

Jordan: yeah we're fine.

Maddie: umm that tall buff fin-

Roc: standing right here..

Maddie: umm that tall light skin told me to give this too you.

I took it and ripped it up. Who cares what he wanted. EJ smiled and kissed my cheek. We layed there looking at the ceiling talking.

Jordan: I'm go downstairs and name some tea.

I said getting up.

EJ: ok baby.

I put on some slides grabbing my key and my phone walking out the door then to the elevation. I waited and one of the elevator opened. I walked inside seeing the light skinned guy from earlier. Oh lord. We stood there for a while. When the elevator had suddenly stopped. We looked at eachother. And the doors opened.

??: we're between floors.

Suddenly a red light started flashing.

??: looks like we're going to be in here for a while...
__________________________
Thoughts on the new boy?? What you think is going to happen on the elevator😏 sorry it's short. Keep PM me gift ideas! Comment! Vote! Love Yall stay mindless!!