Moaning?

Jordan POV

After Pizza Hut Jada and I went home. EJ came with us. We got out the car and went inside.

Dad: hey girls.

Jordan: hey dad.

Dad: oh baby the first court date for this whole thing is Tuesday.

Jordan: Tuesday! But that's the game!

Dad: Ik. That's why I made got it as early as possible. 9:30. You should be at school around 11. Jada-Lee you'll be going too.

We both nodded. EJ said hi to my dad. My dad waved and we all went upstairs.

Jada-Lee: I better not hear no noises.

Jordan: you won't.

EJ: don't put money on that.

I laughed and pushed EJ lightly walking into my room. I sat at my desk starting on my play. EJ sat on my bed. He stared off into space. He was in deep thought it looked like. I wondered what he was thinking bout.

Jordan: EJ you ok? Something on your mind?

EJ: huh..? Oh yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about the game.

Jordan: yeah ok.

I mumbled. I know him too well. So Ik he's lying to me. I'm not stupid. But I brushed it off. I counties on the play. About 15 minutes later I was finish. I got up and still saw EJ staring into space. Once he noticed me he stared at me bitting his lip. Ok what was he thinking bout.

Jordan: EJ?

I layed next to him. He put his arm around me pulling me in closer.

Jordan: please tell me what's on your mind.

EJ POV

Jordan: please tell me what's on your mind.

EJ: umm

Jordan stared at me. I had to think off a lie. I was thinking about her and if I love her. And k can't tell her now. That would just ruin everything! So I thought about what to say. Then I got it.

EJ: Keisha and this project thing. Cuz Ik she's going to do something.

Jordan: well.... Just do something. If she comes near you and touch you back up move her hand or tell her to leave.

EJ: I'm record it so if she say something false I got that shit on record for my proof.

Jordan: your to much...

EJ: I'm sorry about the court thing. This must be hard on you.

She didn't say anything back. She just looked at me.

Jordan: can you stay over?

EJ: anything for you baby.

She smiled. I loved it when she smiled.

Jordan: are we still going to the game tomorrow?

EJ: hell yeah!

She laughed then nodded. Oh lord her laugh. I couldn't resist but kissing her. She kissed me back and I pulled her on top of me. Never breaking the kiss. My hands grabbed her butt and she gasped in surprise. Ik what turns my baby on. I gave her ass a squeeze and she moaned in my ear softly. That was enough to turn me on. I flipped us over so that I was on top and started kissing her neck. Her moaned got louder in my ear. I started feeling her body. I took off her shirt and she blushed. I kissed all of her body making sure I didn't leave a hickey. I know if I did that. She would kill me. And if her father saw that.... It wouldn't end well for none off us. I stopped when I was above her pants. Does she want me to continue? I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and she was bitting her lip. She didn't even notice were I was at. She opened her eyes once she realized. I had stopped. She looked at me and realized where I was at.

Jordan: OMG EJ we have to stop.

EJ: Ik that why I did.

She put back on her shirt and looked at the ceiling.

EJ: But you liked it.

Jordan: yeah ik. How can you tell?

EJ: you were moaning. And your sexual faces

Jordan: moaning?

EJ; those sound that slip out your mouth when I'm doing things to you.

Jordan: that's what it's called?

EJ: yes sweetie. It cute that you don't know a lot about This.

Jordan: oh... So moaning is natural?

EJ: when we're doing something sexual. Yes

Jordan: good to know. I can't wait till tomorrow.

EJ: it's going to be so fun.

Jordan: I'ma be screaming at the refs. Like did you not see that foul? Df wrong with you? You need some new glasses!

I laughed. This girl

EJ: your to much sometimes.

Jordan: but you still love me.

She has no idea....
___________________________
EJ ready to tell her. And they getting sexual...🐸☕ Just alittle something because people wanted me to update and i woke up to early. Soo here you go! sorry its short.... Comment! Vote!! Love Yall Stay Mindless!!