Practice On The Sidelides

Jordan: twisted! It's twisted!

EJ: babe calm down. It won't take that long to heel.

Jordan: but I have to be pre-pared for the game! And I can't.

EJ: once you feel comfortable about using your arm you'll be ok.

EJ calmed me down in the stairwell.

I sat on the stairs bringing my knees to my head and my hands to my face. Am I about to cry? I don't think I've ever cried in front of anyone. He sat next to me and put his arm around me.

EJ: baby. Calm down. Everything will be ok. I promise.

He spoke to me. He kissed my cheek trying to calm me down. I calmed down alittle and remembered all I have to do is take care of it and it should be ok before Tuesday. I got up and so did EJ. We walked through the hall getting many states and awws. I guess people think we're cute together. We Walked through the halls and EJ carried my books because of my arm. He's sweet. We walked down the hall to the locker rooms. We passed Keisha. She gave me a look. I gave her the same look. Like hoe go home. EJ walked into the locker room and I walled outside. When I got out there I saw Jada-lee and Sam.

Jordan: hey. What you guys doing here?

Jada-lee: I'm here cuz of you.

Sam: I'm waiting for Ray.

Jordan: oh. Ok. Soo when you and Jacob Finna be official?

Jada-Lee: girl idk. Why don't you ask him.

Jordan: oh damn. Snapping.

Jada laughed and the. We all did.

??: Jordan! Jada! Sam!

We turn our heads seeing Maddie. She came up to us.

Maddie: hey guys

Jordan: hi chica.

Jada-Lee: hey girl.

Sam: hola girlaaa

Maddie is really cool. We got to know each other. She dope. She a volleyball player.

Maddie; what yall doing?

Jordan: I'm helping out with practice.

Jada-Lee: waiting on her

Sam: waiting for Ray.

Maddie: oh I'm waiting for Roc. Omg i forgot to tell you he asked me to be his girl!

We all made a face then did s group hug.

Sam: OMG congrats!

Jordan: aww

Jada-Lee: must be nice. I'm still in the "talking/Pre-dating zone"

We laughed and she gave us a straight face. I noticed the guys were out warming up. I got up walking to the team. I stood on the side lines and watched. EJ was the back up quarter back. He got into position. He tried out some new plays. Coach pulled me to the side.

Coach: I just wanna make sure you know that this is only temporary. That ask soon as your back to normal you'll be on the field.

Jordan: ok coach.

Coach: I don't even think EJ wants to be QB anymore.

Then I wondered if he still wanted to be a QB. Or if he wanted to be a receiver. I watched and shouted out things so it can help EJ. After a while coach told to me to teach EJ the new plays. I pulled EJ to the side teaching him the new plays.