Prom

EJ POV

ever since Mike told us to keep Christian away from Jordan. I've been worried. I have a bad feeling about tonight. After I take a picture with Keisha I'm done with her. I was getting ready for tonight. It's going to be really awkward in the limo. Me Christian Keisha Jordan Maddie Roc Ray Sam Jacob and Jada-Lee. Can you say awkward? I was watching boy meets world while I got dressed.

"Two people who love eachother don't break up because they fight" Corey told Topanga. That had me thinking about Jordan and I. We love or loved eachother. And we had one fight. Couples fight all the time. But they talk it out. Never break up. At that exact moment I knew I had to get Jordan back. I never returned my red tie. Something told me to keep it. I had it in my back pocket. The door bell rang I heard my mother call me. I walked downstairs seeing the boys. We all looked fresh.

Jacob: hey Mike is coming with us. He's in the limo with Anna.

Roc: we got everybody. All we gotta get is your hoe and ten we go.

Mom: picture time.

My mom took pictures of us and then send us off.

Mom: have fun.

She waved to us as we got to the limo. Jordan sat in the Conner and was quiet. Which was weird for her. Christian was trying to touch her cheek but she pushed his hand away. Christian looked mad. He whispered something in Jordan's ear and I noticed her eye widen alittle and I can see in her eyes she had gotten scared. Jordan Scared Of A Nigga? That's funny. Jordans not afraid of anything. She's So tuff. But in that moment she looked scared. She looked like she wanted to break down crying. I noticed her hold her wrist tightly. I wondered why. Just seeing Her like that made me mad. Who would want to hurt Jordan? And why would didn't she fight back. The limo drove to Keisha's house and I got out walking to the door.

Maddie POV

Christian: I'll be back. I think I leaved something at my house.

Christian got out and I eyed him. Jordan's been acting weird. And when I saw Jordan look scare when Christian came in I just knew it had something to do with him. Her and Mike have been quiet this whole ride and I want to know why. Jada Sam and I all know something happened. And she's not tell us.

Maddie: ok so what happened?

Mike: what you talking about?

Jada-Lee: between Jordan and Christian.

Jordan: nothing...

She said quietly never turning around.

Sam; I don't believe that shit! I know something is going on. I can tell. Because I was like that with that devil hoe that's about to come in the door. So don't tell me that Bull Shit. What's going on?

We all looked at Sam. She's never been like that. From her sudden outburst. Jordan didn't say anything. When she was about to Christian EJ and Keisha got in. She tensed up and looked out the window. Omggg!

Jordan POV

We arrived at prom and got out. I can tell the girls know something is going on. And I want them to know I'm just scared of what will happen when I tell them. When we walked in Christian and Keisha walked off. I didn't even care. For all I know they can be fucking eachother. We walked downstairs gave them out tickets and just started dancing with my girls. With everything that's going on. I needed this.

-

Hours later. Christian was no where to be found and I was happy about it. I was turned to the max. I walked over to the food area and got some water then sat down with Maddie and Roc. I saw EJ walking over to us. We sat down and  looked at me. I looked at him.