Monday... Ugh School

Jordan POV

When I arrived on school campus Instantly I got many hi and hellos. I was walking with Jada-Lee Maddie and Sam. Like always to our lockers. While I was at my locker I saw EJ Jacob Roc and Ray walking toward us. I smiled seeing EJ walking towards me. But my smile went away when I saw Keisha walking up to EJ.

Keisha: your taking the baby today.

Jordan: baby?

Keisha: nobody was talking to you.

EJ: it's the project thing I told you about.

Jordan: oh that project were you have to take care of a fake baby?

EJ; yeah. And I still don't understand why you have to come over for the project.

Keisha: because we're a family. A families have to spent time with eachother.

She said that last part glaring at me. Was I supposed to be scared?

EJ: what? No were barely acquaintances. Your definitely not family. We're just doing a project.

She rolled her eyes and walked off. I closed my locker and started for homeroom.

~lunch~

EJ POV

After 4th period I went to the library waiting in Keisha. Jordan knows I'm here. And I'm meeting Keisha.. I found a seat and got a book about parenting. I take my grades very seriously. I hope Keisha respects that. But I still couldn't foucas. Even after I told Jordan I loved her. I still couldn't focus. Maybe it's because she didn't say it back... I noticed Keisha came in the door. And sat next to me.

Keisha: hey baby..

EJ; stop it right there. I'm not your baby. I don't like you and you need to get that through your Brian. Stop trying to mess up my relationship cuz it's not going to happen. You call me EJ. And EJ only.

Keisha: Bruh. Why? It's not like nobody is here anyways.

EJ: I don't care if anyone was in here. I'm not your baby. Let's just do this written report so you don't have to come to my house.

Keisha smirked looking at me. I turned back around looking in the book.

Keisha: how do you know we're not going to happen?

EJ: cuz I don't like you.

Keisha: but you couldn't stand Jordan.

EJ: that's different.

Keisha: how?

I didn't respond. I don't have time for her games. The game is tomorrow and I have to get a good grade on this. I started thinking about Jordan. And what our babies would look like. They would look like her then me. She so beautiful...

Keisha: EJ!!

EJ: huh?

Keisha: ugh that girl has your head rapped around in two nots. Someone has to put a stop to this. And it's going to be me.

She got up and started towards the door. I got up.

EJ: Keisha what are you doing?

She went out the door. I followed her. What the hell was she about to do?

Jordan POV

I was sitting in lunch eating and talking to everybody. When I felt the presence of someone behind me. I turned half way around seeing weave and a ugly face. Fuck was she doing behind me. I turned right back around. I don't have time for her bs.