Party

My friend made this outfit a long time ago. But it's really cute if ask me. Thanks Cathy! Yall are going to hate me after this just know I'll always love you guys💕

Jordan POV

Track season ended last week. And we actually did really good. We didn't go so far in the playoff but we still did good. Over all it was a good season. Things seem to be alittle rocky between me and EJ. It's like there's tension between us. I'll see him talking to Keisha. I'll get mad and talk to Christian. Which gets him mad. We argue a lot now. And it's mostly over dumb stuff. Little stupid things. I've been getting a lot closer to Christian. EJ and Keisha are getting close too. And people have noticed it. People thing something is happened between us. And between them too. People wonder if EJ and I still date. But we do. It's just a challenging time right know right? That's all that's happening... Right? Lord I hope. I finished getting dressed and I looked at the mirror. I still ain't change since my first party. I grabbed my phone and climbed out the window. My dad was still awake and he would die if he saw me going out. If anything happens Jada got my back. I climb down the latter and jump to the ground. I ran in the car and buckled up.

Jordan: thanks for picking me up.

Christian: no problem.

He speed off to his house. Once we arrived I knew I was going to have so much fun at this party. I jumped out and walked in. People having a good time was the first thing I noticed. Then I noticed people smoking. Smelled straight up like weed. I just strugged it off and walked deeper into the house. Bumping into someone talking to Keisha with red cups in there hands.

Jordan: oh my ba-

I was cut off when I saw the face. What was he doing here?

EJ: oh hey babe...

He scratched the back of his neck and looked at me.

EJ: what are you doing here?

Jordan: I should be asking you the same thing..

EJ: Keisha invited me.

He nodded over to Keisha and she walked over to us putting her arm on EJ's shoulder. Smirking at me. I wanted to hurt her badly. But i didn't do a thing.

Jordan: Christian invited me.

EJ's nose flared up as soon as he heard his name.

Keisha: hey EJ you want a tour of the house?

Jordan: he's currently talking to someone important.

Keisha: he currently taking a tour of the house.

She grabbed his hand and started walking away. I didn't even care at that moment. EJ just went with her. If he wanted to stay with me he would have pulled out of her grip. But he didn't. He can stay with that girl. I walked over to Christian smoking.

Jordan: you smoke?

Christian: yeah.. Ever since I was 13.

Jordan: wow.

Christian: hey I'll be right back.