Office..

Jordan POV

We all sat in the principle's office. I shook my leg. Coach was in there too.

Coach: if I have to suspend my best players from tonight's game I'm going to be so pissed.

EJ: suspend?

Jacob: but we did fight!

Ray: yeah we just pulled them away from eachother!

Roc: yeah. We didn't do anything wrong!

Jacob: Plus the college scouts are going to be there!

Jordan: hell I wasn't even there when it happened!

The principal came in and we all sat there.

Ms. Hicks: does someone want to Explain what happened?

Keisha: Ms. Hicks I went over to them at lunch to wish them good luck at there game and they just started yelling and hitting me randomly.

Keisha started fake crying. We all looked at her like really?

Jada-Lee: that is such a lie!

Maddie: that didn't even happen!

I couldn't take the lies.

Jordan: Ms. Hicks Keisha has been bullying Sam for the pass 4 years and is hassraming me because she's mad I'm going out with her crush.

Keisha: *mumbles* ex-boyfriend too..

Jordan: what?

Ms. Hicks: Someone is being bullied?

Ray: yes my girlfriend Sam.

Ray touched her hand and brought up her face so Ms. Hicks could see it.

Ms. Hicks: Keisha this is a bully free zone! And to be doing it for so long.

She wrote something down.

Ms. Hicks: so I'm guessing that why there was a fight. And who was fighting?

Everybody was quiet. We all looked at eachother.

Maddie: it was me..

Jada-Lee: and me...

Ms. Hicks: fighting isn't allowed here but you did fight for a good reason.. So I won't suspend you too. But I will need to speak with your parents about this.

They both nodded in agreement.

Keisha: what?

Ms. Hicks: I'm hoping you boys weren't fighting too. You guys are too close for that.

EJ: oh no. We didn't fight.

Ray: no we just stopped the fight...

Ms. Hicks: good and you miss?

Jordan: oh I wasn't even there when it happened..

Ms. Hicks: ok. You guys can go but Keyshia. Samantha I think you should go to the nurse.

Sam nodded takin the pass. Ms. Hicks wrote our passes and we walked out the office relived.

Jordan; I'll see you guys tonight.

We all nodded walking off to classes. EJ walked with me.

EJ: you nervous for tonight?

Jordan: alittle. But I got to go.

EJ: where you going?

Jordan: the first court case is today.

EJ: right. Hope your dad wins.

Jordan: me too.

I walked back to class. Giving the teacher my pass and sitting down. About 5 minutes later I got called to leave. I grabbed my stuff then went to my locker then to the office meeting my dad and Jada-Lee there. We leaved the school going home to drop our stuff off then back on the road to the courthouse.