Track Meet

Author POV

The whole rest of the week Jordan found yourself getting closer to Maddie. Maddie is a really dope person. She's been talking and walking with that kid Mike a lot and Roc obviously doesn't like it. But Maddie doesn't know it. So they have been getting into many fights this whole week. We all know Roc is basically jealous but Maddie just thinks He's being overprotective for no reason. Their still together but Everybody is getting tired of watching them fight. Jordan been trying to keep from Christian as much as possible but She can't in 7th period. Because they have science together.. And he's Jordan's lab partner. She's glad EJ's not in that class. Because then all hell would have broke loose. Normally Christian would walk her to her locker then leave before EJ gets there. Nobody still can't believe Keisha and Christian are twins but they are. Today is there first track meet. Jordan Sam Keisha and EJ are all on the track team. Jordan still haven't heard from NYU yet. And it's driving her crazy inside.

Jordan POV

After school I went to the gym and started shooting. When someone blocked my shot. Christian.

Jordan: really?

Christian: yup. Shouldn't you be in te locker room. Keisha just to the library then She's going there.

Jordan: yeah I'm just waiting on Sam.

Christian: Ohhh. Well I bet your exited.

Jordan: I am. I really am.

Christian: you and EJ seem to be the Cutest couple.

Jordan: yeah I guess.

Christian: you guys are very popular.

Jordan: so are you. First week in school and everybody knows you.

Christian: yeah but I still can't get this one girl to really notice me.

Jordan: what's her name?

Christian: Jo-(gco)

Sam: Jordan I'm here! Rea-oh. Hello.

Christian: hey.

Jordan: what were you saying Christian.

Christian: nothing. It's not important. Aye good luck today tho.

He winked and walked off and I turned to Sam.

Sam: what was that about?

Jordan: nothing really.

EJ POV

Keisha laughed as I finished with the story.

Keisha: Ray really did that?

She said still laughing.

EJ: yes that boy is a trip. He calls the cops all the time when he can't find his food.

Keisha countied to laugh. But I had to calm her down. We were in the library studying. No I'm not fucking her. Hell nah. Me and her are cool but where not fucking. I'm With Jordan. And I love her. I will never do that to her. And I know she will never do that to me. We countied to study for our test in History. I never knew Keisha was like this. Even when we were dating. I've always seen her as a bad ass mean girl. I've never knew she was so down to earth and goofy. I liked this Keisha way more then the other Keisha.

EJ: we better get to the locker room.

Keisha: yeah your right

Maddie POV

Maddie: he's so ughhh. I can't even explain it.

Mike: whoa girl calm down. What happened?

Maddie: I don't even know. He just blows up on me almost every time I see him. And he's being way overprotective for no reason.