Gradution

Jordan POV

I heard the music run though my ears. The graduation music. I almost cried so this is it.. Wow. I sat in my seat. Next to Jacob Sam and our class president. Jacob had got an A on his final which moved him up to all A's. So he's valedictorian too. I'm proud of them.
After hearing our principal and class president talk it was Sam and Jacob's turn.

Sam: Hi I'm Sammantha

Jacob: and I'm Jacob.

Sam: and we're your 2015 valedictorians. My high school journey was rough.

I kindof zoned out. I feel bad because that's my best friend. I should listen to her. Her and Jacob kept going back me forth during the speech.

Jacob: Thank you for these amazing 4 years. Now it's time to introduce the next speaker. She's a great person and I was blessed to know her. She's one of those type of girls that you would want to be friends with. She's protective over her friends, fun in general, really funny and always there to talk to if you need someone to talk to. I was lucky to have her as my quarterback for this my last year of high school and I look forward to the college years with her and the guys. But if you ask her she is Just One Of The Guys.

Sam: She's one who taught me so much and was there from the beginning to the end. And honestly I can say she's my best friend. She's a great friend. And a great person in general. That's why I'm please to introduce to you My best friend the first female quarterback of our football team that took us to the championship and won for it for this school, one of the fastest runners in the school, she won the best female athlete for this year, the straightest tomboy you will ever find Jordan Carter.

I laughed at the last part as I heard many claps. Sam and Jacob walked to the side I walked up the couple of stairs to the potiom. I pulled out my speech and put it on there. I looked into the crowd and smiled when I saw him. Watching him smile right back at me.

Jordan: being new to this school this year there was only and couple things on my mind. Making track getting good grades to make it into NYU and graduating. I'm the type of girl that hangs around boys because girls are just to girly for me and well, guys and I have a lot in common. But life took a sharpe turn. I meet great people that changed my life forever. High school lets you find yourself and figure other people out. I never knew a hermit crab could ever come out her shell.

(A/N: I'm using metaphors. The hermit crab being Sam and the shell being Sam being shy and not being shy anymore)

Jordan: Or A Female lion can find a male lion just like her.

I said looking at Roc then Maddie smiling. They both looked at eachother and smiled.

Jordan: Or little lost bunny can find her way home in a crazy city.

I said looking at my dad then Jada. I looked back at Ray and Jacob then looked at some of my teammates.

Jordan: Or that frogs can build such a bond over one thing and become so close. But one thing I never thought was possible was watching a village girl find the Prince.

I said looking at EJ he looked back at me smiling. He probably knew I was talking about us...

Jordan: it's funny how one person can change everything and have a huge effect one you.

I said referring to Christian and how he ruined everything..

Jordan: But the one who made the damage go away is the one you shall never let go off. Spoto High is a school were teachers and coaches encourage and push us to be are very best. Spoto High helped up make friendships that while keep for the rest of our lives. Spoto High is were we turn enemies into at least associates.