The First Time Is The Best

EJ POV

EJ: I don't hate you.

I repeated one last time. She smiled lightly. God did she look cute. I went in for it. I kissed her. I can tell this was her first kiss. She was so unexperienced. But her mouth was a perfect fit for mine. Sparks flew as our lips touched. she was shocked because she didn't kiss back. As I'm about to pull away she pulls me back in and kissed me. I was surprised but kissed back. Since it was her first kiss I didn't go all extra. Just a simple kiss. We pulled away at the same time and looked at eachother. Staring in eachother's eyes. As I was about to go back in For another one something stops me.

Coach: JORDAN EJ!!! I NEED ONE OF YOU THE TEAM IS WAITING.

We both jumped. She got up quickly.

EJ: you better get out there.

She nodded walking towards the door. She stopped and looked at me wanting to say something. She opened up her mouth but no words came out. She sighed and walked out the door. That Just Happened Right?

Jordan POV

He kissed me. He kissed me. Wow. He actually kissed me. ME! Of all people me! He choose me. I just had my first kiss. Whoa calm down tiger. As I approached the field I put on my helmet running to the huddle.

Jordan: Umm the simple play?

Jacob: why? We got that one down pack.

Jordan: and I wanna make sure it's squeaky clean. Break.

We got into formation. I looked around the field.

Jordan: blue 42.... 80..... 10.... HIKE!

The ball flew to my hand. I faked to Mario them looked for Jacob. He was still running to the spot. Out the conner of my eye I see EJ approaching watching. I got nervous all of a sudden. I turn my head towards him and smile. He didn't notice.

Coach: JORDAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I quickly turn my head back to the game. Seeing Roc charge at me. I'm now on the floor. He didn't tackle me hard. I was so focus on EJ I forgot about the game. The whole rest of practice I couldn't seem to get my head on straight. I sighed walking to the girls locker room. I got stuff and put on my beats and got on my skateboard. I was about to ride home when someone stopped me. EJ... I turned and looked at him.

EJ: see you tomorrow?

Jordan: yea sure...

EJ: cool here's my number call me sometime.

He kissed my check and walked with the guys. Let me take a minute to process this. EJ kissed me again! I started riding home. When I got there I went straight to my room screaming in my pillow. Ugh I feel so girly. I've never felt like this before. I feel all mushy. I pulled out my phone and texted sam.

Jordan~ so I maybe had my first kiss...

Sam~ FROM WHO?

Jordan~ EJ..

Sam~ IK HE LIKED YOU!! IK YOU LIKED HIM!!! AWWWW

I laughed and put down my phone because I heard the door open downstairs. My mom came in my room and instantly gave me a weird look.

Mom: you ok? You look different.

Should I tell her? She'll make it awkward. Plus I'm still mad about my first game.

Jordan: I'm fine.

I waited till she closed the door and decided to call EJ.
__________________________

Jordan had her first Kiss!!! Comment and vote! Love Yall Stay Mindless!!