The Party

Jordan POV

After taking a shower I put on some gray pants a black sweatshirt with a design and my red addias. I combed my hair back down then grabbed my phone texting Sam to see if she was on her way.

Jordan~ where you at?

Sam~ pulling up.

I looked out the window to see Sam's car pulling up. I grabbed my phone off the charger running down the stairs rushing not trying to see my mom Cuz I was still mad.

Mom: freeze.

Damnit! I stopped but didn't turn around. I could feel her getting closer. The room was quiet all you heard was heavy footsteps.

Mom: where you going?

Jordan: out.

Mom: with?

Jordan: Sam.

Mom: to?

Jordan: a party

Before she could say anything I was out the door. Running towards the car I jumped in and looked at Sam.

Jordan: go before she come out here.

Sam: ok

She started driving and I buckled up. Sam was looking nice. She has on high waisted ripped boyfriend jeans with a black crop top and some sandals.

Sam: I have to ask... How do you were that to a party?

Jordan: Wym?

Sam: I mean it's a party. Every girl in there is going to be wearing something extra or something they wouldn't go to school or show there parents in..

Jordan: I'm not changing just cuz it's a party. Tf.

Sam: I mean I thought there was a reason why you at so tomboyish all the time. I mean I'm a tomboy but I have my girly moments like tonight..

Jordan: I have my girly moments.

Sam: when?

Jordan: when u get my hair straighten or my eyebrows arched.

Sam: o wow...

Jordan: that's the only thing I really do girly...

We arrived at the party and hoped up. People were all over the house. In the front and backyard. Upstairs down stairs. Down the street in the street. Music was pouring out of every window and lights were going off. We walked in and saw everybody having a good time. We walked in going to get something to drink. I got some water. And so did Sam. We stayed in the back talking to eachother drinking our water.

Sam: o shit...

I turned my head seeing the bitchyish of bitches coming my way.... Keisha.

Keisha: did you really wear that to a party.

I didn't pay her any attention Cuz I knew if I do say something that bottle would end up in the back of her head. So I didn't say anything. Right when she was about to say something Ray came over to us.

Ray: Jordan! And Sam! Yall made it!!

Jordan; hey we did.

Sam: hey Ray

Ray but his lip and hugged Sam.

Ray: hey you.

I looked at them. It was a long hug. Lol. When he finally pulled away he called some people over. I saw Roc and Jacob coming towards us.

Jordan: Ayee my niggas!

Jacob: Ayee wassup?

Jordan: nothing much.