Plane Ride

Jordan POV

We woke up early taking showers brushing our teeth and getting ready to go to the airport. We got a cap and was off the the airport. Ray and Roc was there. Ray had stayed over Roc's house. Sam was there and maddie was almost there. And the 4 of us were about 5 minutes away. When we arrived at the airport we meet everybody in front of security. We got in line giving our bags to the person and she put it I the right plane for us. We passed security and went to our gate. We sat down and I looked at the everybody.

Jordan: I'll be back.

EJ: were you going?

Jordan: in going to get some candy for the plane ride.

EJ: bring me back some(gco)

Jordan: I know what you want. Hot fries, Arizona and some airhead extremes.

EJ: yeah... You know.

Jada-Lee: Goals

Maddie: for real.

Sam: I'm coming I want some coffee.

Maddie: me too. But I want some subway.

Roc: get a foot long. In whatever your getting. Ima eat half of yours.

Maddie: ok.

Jacob: baby can you get me a donut? And some ice coffee.

Jada-Lee: sure.

Sam: and what you want?

Ray: some pretzels from Aunt Annie's.

Sam: ok.

The girls and I walked off.

EJ POV

Once the girls leaves I looked at the guys.

EJ: Yall ready for the week??

Roc: no.

Jacob: why?

Roc: this nigga woke us up late so I was rushing and forgot the number one most important thing.

EJ: which is?

Ray: he forgot condoms. Which I still wanna know why you need them?

Jacob: forreal it's not like you and Maddie going to do it.

Roc: no I'm pretty sure we are. We talked about it and she made it very clear that she always wanted to have sex in a Disney hotel. Which is weird but yeah..

EJ: well you never know. They are the freak couple.

Jacob: you guys the cute couple.

Ray: you and Jada-Lee are the normal couple

Roc: and Ray and his girl the shy couple.

We all laughed. We bond in a weird way.

EJ: I'm pretty sure there's a Walmart in Florida. You can just get some more.

Roc: I know I can but I already have some at home it lie I'm waisting money. You know..

Jacob: he does have a point.

Ray: well if he wants to have sex while we're here he better use some money and get some more.

EJ: true.

The girls came back with what we asked for. Maddie sat in Roc's Lao and they shared the sub. Jada-Lee and Jacob was sitting at a table thingy bitting into there donuts drinking ice coffee. Ray and Sam sat next to eachother. Sam feed Ray pretzels while she drunk her coffee. And Jordan sat on my leg/knee and put the hot fries and Arizona in my carry-on and giving me the airhead extremes knowing I wanna eat em.