War: Boys Vs. Girls

Jordan POV

We arrived at Toys R Us and I went crazy. There was so many toys! I grabbed EJ's hand and ran towards the nerf toys. That was my favorite toys growing up. I grabbed a bow and Arrow putting it around me and a gun thingy that shoots the suction thingys. EJ grabbed one too. He reached in his pocket and put on a bandana and I pulled out my black make up thing. You know the stuff football players wear. Not real makeup. I don't do that. I put some on my face and looked at EJ.

Jordan: it's game time.

He smiled and nodded. Then Followed me out as we searched for our first victim. Jacob. We walked slowly looking at all our suronddings. I saw curly hair and a bubbly laugh. That's him alright. I nodded my head over to Jacob. EJ nodded and grabbed his nerf gun amimy for Jacob. I grabbed the bow and arrow and amimy for his Afro.

EJ: oh the count of 3. 1.2.3!!!

EJ shoot the gun and I shot my bow and arrow.

Jacob: what th- Ahh shit! What the fuck was that!?

EJ and I bust out in laughing. That was too funny. Jacob walked over to us and grabbed a nerf gun. Shooting me in my leg.

Jacob: oh you wanna play that game? I'll show you how it's played.

Jacob repeatedly shoot me in my leg and EJ layed on me so it wouldn't hit me anymore. When he finally stopped he looked at me.

Jacob: ok how bout this. Girls vs. Boys.

Maddie: oh your so on! You guys are going down!

Roc: nah nah honey. Your going down.

Jada-Lee: well bring it on!

Sam: yeah let's take this outside to the playground over there.

Ray: ard then. Let's go.

EJ: what does the loosers do?

Jordan: we'll finger that out later.

Jacob: ok then. Let's go.

We grabbed more nerf guns, bow and arrows and stuff like that and went to the register paying for all of it. Then Walked out walking over to the playground. Luckily nobody was over there.

Jordan: we call that side!

Jacob: fine we got over here!

We separated going to our different sides.

Jordan: ok first order of business. Who wants to be our "general" and plan maker.

Maddie: I'll be the plane maker.

Sam: you be the general Jordan

Jordan: ok that's fine with me. Ok we need a plan, plan maker.

Maddie: ok. One thing I know bout war is never stand in a straight line. We will be all over our side of the playground hitting behind stuff.

Jada-Lee: so never be out in the open?

Sam: right.

Maddie: I guess where playing capter the flag cuz the guys are putting up a bandana as a flag.

We all turned around and looked at them.

Jordan; that's fine with me. Sam you run to go get it.

Sam: wait I can't. I'm fast and all but there good on there feet. Especially Roc. I could never get pass them.

Jada-Lee: girl don't even say you can't. You got this!

Sam: I'll try.

Maddie: I'll go too.