Renhyuck

Renjun fumbled with his blanket, switching sides, rolling around his bed before sitting up with a pout.

"Jisung? Are you awake?" he asked, peering down from the top bunk, but all he got in reply were light snores. The smaller frowned, throwing his blanket off of him.

Fuck this.

He climbed down from the top bunk, careful of not waking the younger. Once he successfully made it down, he grabbed his plush moomin and exited the bedroom, closing the door slowly.

Outside of his shared bedroom with the youngest, he had the choice of three bedrooms where he could go barge in to.

Renjun carefully took a step towards Jeno's bedroom, taking a hold of the doorknob before hearing mumbles from the other side.

"Jeno, it's nearly 2 am, everyone's sleeping,"

"Well, would you rather have everyone awake while we do it?"

Renjun gasped slightly, letting go of the door knob. He mentally scolded himself for almost opening the door during their "session."

The chinese turned towards the door at the end of the hallway and quickly walked towards it.

Not bothering to knock, he opened it slowly, peeking inside.

There, the sunkissed boy was found playing on his nintendo switch.

"Haechannie?" he spoke. The younger looked up, giving the boy a smile. He lifted his blanket slightly, gesturing the boy to come in. Renjun giggled softly, closing the bedroom door and joining the younger in his bed.

Renjun snuggled into Haechan's chest, his head settled down on the younger's arm.

Haechan carefully wrapped both his arms around the smaller, still focusing on his game. Renjun turned around slightly, his back now facing the younger's chest, as he faced the console's screen.

"What are you playing?" Renjun asked, watching as Haechan's game character walked around a field of apple trees.

"Animal crossing." the younger mumbled, Renjun shivering slightly as his breath tickled his ear. The chinese nodded, burying himself into the blankets.

Haechan looked at the smaller who was watching him play, although his eyes were getting droopy. The sunkissed boy smiled softly, saving his game data, placing the switch on his side table.

He then placed his hand on the back of Renjun's head, placing it back into it's original spot in his chest. Renjun's small fists holding onto the younger's pajama top.

"Baby, why are you awake?" he asked, caressing the boy's side. Renjun hummed, nuzzling into the younger's neck.

""m can't sleep." he mumbled, closing his eyes, leaning towards the younger for warmth. Haechan chuckled softly, placing a kiss onto his forehead.

"Why don't you go to sleep now?" he whispered, cupping the boy's cheek. Renjun didn't reply right away, as he was too busy trying to keep his eyes open. Haechan giggled, gliding his forefinger down Renjun's nose bridge, causing the older to close his eyes.

"I wanna sleep with you." he spoke, innocently.

"Hmm?" Haechan replied, bring the boy closer, as if they couldn't get close enough.

Renjun just pouted his lips. Haechan nodded, placing his head in the crook of the smaller's neck. His lips placing soft kisses in the area. Renjun hummed, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck.

"Sleep now, okay?" Haechan whispered. Renjun nodded.

"g' night.." he whispered, slowly dosing off. Haechan smiled, kissing the smaller's cheek.

"Night night, Junnie."

a/n

FLUFF BECAUSE THE PAST TWO DAYS I'VE BEEN READING SOME 🧼 anyways-

RENHYUCK BECAUSE IDK RENJUN'S A WHOLE BOTTOM AND HYUCK HAS SOME TOP ENERGY ON A LOWKEY IF THAT MAKES SENSE

HAPPY NEW YEAR i havent updated since christmas

sorry for being inactive on this book as i am currently writing 3 other books

best friend | chensung

and

??? | chensung

??? | 2chan

those books, idk when they will be published, but I'm pretty sure the 2chan will be published before the chensung

so,,,,, please look forward to that

also

JISUNG ALREADY GOT DRUNK AND IT HASNT BEEN A MONTH AND THE DREAMIES SAID THAT JISUNG LIKES HUGS AND KISSING WHEN HE'S DRUNK AND THAT HE FUCKING KISSED JENO'S FEET 😃

please i cannot look at an alcohol bottle without 🐹😚🦶🐶 POPPING INTO MY BRAIN 😭✋

please i have so much energy i need to let out

yes

yes

okay

thank you for reading 🤍