Jaeyong

"Why are you upset?"

"Leave me alone, Jae."

Jaehyun took a deep breath before taking the older's hand his his.

"Taeyong, I'm trying to help you-"

"You can help me by leaving me alone! I don't want to see you!" the older exclaimed, yanking his wrist away from the older.

"You don't love me. You never did! Why would you care?"

The taller looked at the older, being patient instead of arguing back.

"I don't appreciate you trying to help me. I don't appreciate you treating me like I'm useless." Taeyong said, softly.

Jaehyun nodded, letting the older talk.

"You took me in that night."

"Hey, it's so late, why are you out wandering around?"

A boy who had light brown hair, skinny, with big puppy dog eyes looked up to meet eyes with the taller.

"Hm, I just got kicked out. Pathetic, right?"

The taller shook his head, lending the boy his jacket. "No, it's not. Come with me, you can stay at my place for the time being."

The boy nodded, taking his jacket to stop his shivering. "Thank you, I'm Taeyong."

The taller smiled. "Hi Taeyong, you can call my Jaehyun."

Taeyong frowned, remembering the memory.

"You treated me so well, better than how my family treated me. I felt safe."

He looked at the taller, his frown still present.

"You told me you loved me."

"You're leaving already?"

Taeyong smiled as he picked up his luggage, nodding.

"Thank you for letting me stay this month, I don't want to worry you, so I'll take my leave." he replied.

Jaehyun shook his head and gave the older a backhug.

"B-But I'll miss you."

Taeyong chuckled, unwrapping the younger's arms from his waist.

"We're still friends, you can still contact me."

Jaehyun frowned, intertwining his fingers with the other's.

"What if, I don't want to be just friends?"

"Tae,"

"You've been out of it, you lie about where you're going, you're never home to spend time with me, i even saw you hanging out with other people when you said you were at work." Taeyong said, trying to hold back his tears.

Jaehyun just stood and listened, nodding, knowing what the boy in front of him was saying is true.

"Jaehyun, I think we've fallen out of love." Taeyong said, looking back at the younger with glossy eyes.

Jaehyun shook his head. "No, Taeyong, please."

"Maybe we haven't fell out of love."

"We didn't, Tae! Please, listen to yourself!"

Taeyong smiled and nodded.

"I am, you're right, we didn't fall out of love." he replied. Jaehyun nodded, trying to bring the older into his arms, but instead being rejected.

"I just know that I can't love you anymore." Taeyong said, giving one last look to the younger.

"I'm sorry, Jaehyun."