Markren Pt. 2 ⚠️

smut warning" if you're a child, i know you're gonna read this anyways but like, have some holy water before your eyes are sinned 🧼 oh btw it's vanilla because that's the best I could do without screeching every five mins

Mark chuckled slightly as he locked the front door, the Chinese still in his arms whimpering.

"Baby, what do you want to wear?"

"White skirt, Markie." Mark nodded, setting the smaller onto the mattress, before going to their shared closet.

The older pulled out a baby white tennis skirt and his grey hoodie.

Approaching the pouting boy, Mark gently lifted the boy's arms, undressing him from his uniform.

"You're gonna look so pretty, Injun ah." he spoke softly, putting his hoodie on the younger.

"Markie," Renjun breathed. The older looked down, smiling. "Yes, baby?"

"Can I dress you up too?" Renjun asked, pulling the taller down onto the mattress. Mark nodded, lifting the smaller onto his lap.

Renjun giggled as he undid the buttons on his uniform. "I'll put a white t shirt on you," he spoke softly, Mark hummed, grabbing the smaller's wrists, stopping his actions.

"But why? I'll be taking them back off anyways." he smirked, causing the younger to blush furiously.

"B-But I wanted to match with you." he whispered, lowering his head. Mark cooed, taking the boy's chin in his fingers, kissing his lips softly, tasting the strawberry lipgloss on his lips.

"Mmm, I'll wear grey sweats, how's that, baby?" Mark asked, kissing Renjun once more. Renjun nodded, giving a gummy smile.

"Markie,"

"Mm?"

"I love you."

Mark blinked, looking at the younger who had flushed cheeks.

"Injun ah, I love you too." he spoke softly, taking the younger's cheeks in between his hands.

"I love you so much." he spoke laying him onto the mattress.

Renjun's eyes lit up as Mark pinned him down, giving him loving eyes.

Seconds passed, breathing was the only sound that was able to be heard.

Renjun breathed softly, leaning into the older, capturing his lips. Mark immediately leaned forward, kissing back.

Renjun hummed, opening his mouth for Mark to enter with his tongue.

A fight for dominance, mostly Mark exploring Renjun's cavern.

"Mmh, Mark ah," Renjun whined as he felt Mark's cold hands run under his sweatshirt, resting on either side of his waist.

Mark carefully brought his fingers down to the waist line of Renjun's skirt, tugging on them gently.

"Baby," he breathed, the tone of his voice sending shivers down Renjun's spine.

"Can I have it, hyungie?" Renjun spoke. Mark tilted his head, cooing at the name.

"Have what? Injunnie." Renjun took his small hands, grasping on the older's pants.

"Creamies." he said, separating his lips.

Mark chuckled, wiping the younger's bangs from his face, kissing his forehead.