Renhyuck ⚠️ (read a/n)

"And then it started pouring, so I slipped and fell to the ground and that's why all the groceries are smushed." the Chinese spoke, using his hands to reenact the scene from earlier.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyuckie." Renjun pouted as he sat on the floor. The sunkissed boy let out a soft chuckle, leaning down to pick up the boy from the ground, standing him up.

"Silly, don't worry, darling." he spoke, setting the groceries down on the coffee table, bringing the drenched boy to the bathroom.

Renjun sat on the sink counter as he watched the younger turn on the water, setting up a bubble bath.

"Vanilla bubbles? Or peach bubbles?" Donghyuck asked, picking up two soap bottles. Renjun hummed.

"Vanilla, Hyuckie." he replied, kicking his legs back and forth. Donghyuck nodded, putting in the bubbles. He waited for the tub to be room temperature before turning off the water and plugging the drain.

After drying his hands, he walked over to the older who had still had his pout upon his face.

"You could go wash up, I'll start making dinner-" Donghyuck started, about to leave the bathroom when the smaller pulled on his sleeve.

The younger looked back at the older who sat with his cheeks blushed red.

"C-Can you take a bath with me? P-Please, Hyuckie?" Renjun stuttered, fiddling with his fingers. Donghyuck cooed slightly, locking the bathroom door.

"Okay, Darling. But you have to undress yourself." he replied, pulling off the smaller's crewneck, exposing his milky white collarbones. Donghyuck gulped, his hands then traveling down to the smaller's shorts, pulling them down along with his boxers, exposing his cute small dick.

Renjun shyly crossed his legs, feeling the younger's stare.

"H-Hyuck, why am I the only one naked?" Renjun spoke, grabbing onto the taller's t-shirt.

"Off." he said, Donghyuck following as he pulled off his shirt and sweatpants, leaving him in boxers. Renjun hummed, holding the waistband.

"I wanna see it."

Donghyuck chuckled, lifting up Renjun off the sink counter, walking towards the tub and placing him inside.

"Baby, we're just bathing, okay?" Donghyuck said, taking off his boxers and getting into the tub. Renjun frowned at the statement. He quickly leaned himself onto the younger's lap, pressing his ass down onto Donghyuck.

"Fine, then wash my hair." he said, crossing his arms as the younger held his breath when Renjun began to move back and forth.

Donghyuck shook his head, grabbing onto Renjun's bare waist to stop his movements. "Prince, stop."

Renjun just grinned, turning his body to straddle the boy, their dicks creating friction as the Chinese began to grind against him.

"But Hyuckie, I wanna feel you. Wanna have you in me. Don't you want that too?"

Donghyuck hummed, lifting the boy slightly above him, sticking his pointer and middle into his hole without warning. Renjun gasped loudly as he threw his head back.

"A-Aah, H-Hyuckie!" he exclaimed, bouncing himself up and down onto the younger's finger. Donghyuck didn't reply as he began to scissor him, adding a third finger into the mix.

Using his other hand, he grabbed onto Renjun's dick, pushing his thumb into his slit, causing the older to moan at the double pleasure.

Renjun's eyes rolled back as he grabbed onto the sunkissed boy, steadying his moving.