Noren

a/n
jeno is older than renjun in this.

"A masquerade ball, everyone's faces will be hidden but I trust your senses." a deep voice said.

"So I'll arrive in a mask?" a smaller boy, with brunette hair replied, fumbling with his fingers.

"Yes, Renjun. We've got your costume all prepared for tonight, do you think you can do this?" the older male asked.

Renjun nodded.

"I have to seduce the prince tonight to gain his trust, then kill him and bring you his heart." he said, the older male nodding.

"But Jaehyun," the boy started, the older looked at him.

"What if.. What if I don't get to kill him?"

Jaehyun glared at the younger.

"Then you'll give me your heart instead."

Renjun gulped and nodded.

"Okay, I'll be sure to kill him tonight."

"Renjun," Jaehyun spoke, the younger looked up.

"You have until midnight to bring me his heart.

Renjun arrived at the palace. Dressed in a red velvet tux with black lace lining. A half black half red mask covering his eyes, it was decorated with black lace and gold lining. Under his coat, he hid a pocket small pocket knife.

The boy stepped into the ballroom, standing amongst thousands of people. Dancing, drinking, talking. Men in expensive suits, women wearing full ball gowns. Orchestra playing in the background as partners flooded the floor.

In all the mess of people, Renjun had to keep his eye out for one person.

Find a masked man in the crowd, give me Lee Jeno's heart.

Jaehyun's voice whispered through his mind, making him shiver.

"Seduce him, take his heart, kill him, take his heart." Renjun whispered to himself.

The boy wandered around the ballroom, trying to find the one who matched the description he was given.

"He has jet black hair, he will specifically wearing a black suit with silver lining. His mask with be silver with a black and red rose, the petals will be made from silk. The roses will lay on the left side of his mask."

Renjun huffed as he wandered the room. Looking around. Everyone had been wearing shades of neutral colors, nothing popped or out of the blue.

He picked up a glass of wine from a servant's tray, bowing slightly before taking a sip.

"A bold look, the color of my favorite flower but also the color of romance." a voice spoke. Renjun flinched slightly, before turning around.

A taller man stood, his hair slightly wet, probably due to sweat since the room was very crowded. A black suit, almost matching Jaehyun's description.

Renjun looked up, glancing at the man's mask. Silver with a black and red rose.

It's him.

Renjun placed his drink down, facing the male once more.

"Romance?" He started, looking at the male up and down. The black haired grinned, grabbing Renjun's hands, bringing him closer.

"Already checking me out, hm Kitten? Come on, dance with me, love." he whispered in his ear, before licking the lobe. Renjun shivered, before bring his hand up to the taller's chest, smirking.