Johnmark

Littlespace au
caregiver¡!johnny
little¡!mark

first time writing this kind of au

________________

*crash*

"DADDY!"

Johnny ran towards the living room where the crash came from.

"Mark!" he called out, trying to find the baby.

Soft whimpers came from behind the couch.

Johnny crouched down finding the little holding his knee with glossy eyes.

"D-Daddy.. hurt..ss" the baby cried. Johnny cooed, taking the little into his arms.

Mark wrapped his arms around the older's neck, along with his legs around his waist. Johnny held on his thighs keeping him sturdy.

The older began bouncing the younger in order to stop his cries.

"Baby, what happened?" he asked softly, caressing the younger's hair.

Mark pouted, "Hurt, Daddy."

Johnny frowned. "Where's the hurt, baby?"

Mark didn't reply and instead buried his head into the older's neck.

"I want Daddy to kiss hurt better," he mumbled, "Pwease?"

Johnny smiled at the little's manners before setting him down on the couch, crouching in front of him.

"Where's the hurt, love?" he asked. Mark pointed to his right knee.

Johnny examined the knee, noticing a light bruise starting to form. The caregiver rubbed the bruise gently before laying a kiss on it.

Mark giggled. "Ish all better?" the baby asked. Johnny nodded, ruffling Mark's hair.

"It's all better, love." he smiled. Mark giggled once more, making grabby hands at the older. Johnny brought the baby back into his arms, kissing the top of his head.

"What does baby want now?"

Mark smiled and pointed towards the direction of their shared bedroom.

"Cwuddles, Daddy! Baby wants cuddles!" he exclaimed. Johnny nodded, picking up the little.

"We have to zoom in order to get them, hm Markie?" Johnny asked, looking at the little laugh uncontrollably.

"Zoom zoom!"

Johnny chuckled before running towards the bedroom with the little in his arms.

CEO of not knowing how to end chapters.

I hope that was okay,

It's also 2:30 am I should actually go to bed.

Goodnight <3