Xiaodery Pt. 1

"The queen had gave birth to healthy twins. Unfortunately, our queen hadn't made it."

"Hendery ah!" A petite boy exclaimed, holding onto his brother's hand. "It's tea time!"

"Papa?"

The king lied lifeless on the ground. Xiaojun screaming for his father, Hendery standing still, watching his twin's cries.

"Don't cry," he said softly, only to be lashed out on by the older.

"I WANT TO CAPTURE THE CULPRIT THIS INSTANTLY!" the smaller exclaimed.

Hendery watched as his twin was taken from him, gifted with suits of gold, accessories, toys, and the crown as he was brought into training.

"All hail King Xiaojun and his royal servant Hendery."

The fourteen year old walked across the floor, dressed in only the finest of clothing, a crown placed on his head. An evil grin painted across his face. He was followed by a taller boy, looking around the same age. His hair was parted, as he wore a simple suit, his pockets held items no one would expect.

"He seems too young."

"He'll be a bad king."

"Why would they give him the crown? He's immature."

Citizens spoke, not knowing that the young king could hear.

"SILENCE!" the boy exclaimed, causing the crowd to shudder. His kind eyes turned dark as he stared into the souls of those who talked bad.

The bickerings stopped, as they watched the king sit down on his throne, taking the staff in his hands. His eyes held no emotion, as he stared into the crowd.

"I want those three dead." the king whispered, eyeing the peasants who had just badmouthed him. Hendery looked at the older.

"As you wish, your highness." he replied, taking out his dagger. walking towards the peasants.

Xiaojun smiled in as he watched the coronation room be painted red.

a/n: this 'oneshot' will have 3 parts :)

this was more of a intro to the story, it's based off of servant of evil by vocaloid